Blast to 250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blast to 250

Hey guys, I'm getting ready to start my next blast in a week or so. I want to get up to 250. On a good day, I am around 240. The highest I've ever been was around 244 - for about 6 seconds. I need all the encouragement I can get. And by the way, I AM eating. Thanks in advance.
    Ain't Nuttin to it, but to do it!

True Protein- The Best!

TRUE PROTEIN DISCOUNT CODE: JER621

:grumpy:

jrey,, i read about you bro,, eat,, eat,, eat,, dam 240 ?? 250 will be thier in no time ,, kill this blast bro ,, your gonna rape that log book keep us informed !! shit im 230 trying to get to 240 and reading all these other threads especially gollum's gets me all fired up..
    "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

i was at 240 and stuck. i am now almost 255 and still gonna get to 265-270 or die trying. get on the DC program- it will work.
      I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

:preach:

2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

Comment

where are all the fellow bro's at ? jrey is trying to get to 250 and we all should've hit this post up the moment it appeared,, show your support dammitt or in-human will pay you a visit
        "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

I'm right with ya Jrey, hoping to hit that 250lbs in 2 blasts. I currently took an elongated sorta cruise due to some factors, and lost a little bit , but I'm ready to get right back up. I'm at about 220 now, and I'm hoping at the end of this blast to be right back up to about 240 or so. You push me I'll push you jrey, just keep eating!
          TRUEPROTEIN.COM
          --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

Alright bro, let's push. Looking to hit it real hard. Been kinda out of it for awhile w/ some back problems, but hopefully that should be taken care of soon. Good luck to you.

True Protein- The Best!

Comment

OK, all you guys ready..........................EAT!!!!!....
              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Hey Jrey. Good to see another Blast to... thread. I hope this trend continues.

Dante gave me some advice once. He told me when I'm in the gym to think:

"These motherfuckers dont think I can lift this. They're laughing at me back there. Fuck them. I'm a human forklift. That's all I am. Just a human forklift"

Then let the human forklift go to work. It works for me.

Oh yeah...and EAT!
                Through the best and the worst
                The struggle and sacrifice.
                For the true who've remained and the new blood.
                Motivation, undying allegiance
                Striving through the hardships and affliction.
                Every drop of blood
                Every bitter tear
                Every bead of sweat
                I live for this

Comment

Am I the only one having trouble eating?
                  Doing forced feeding here. Sometimes I just puke if I think about food. I do my best though gained 4,4 lbs in 3 1/2 weeks. Is that ok? Or am I just expecting too much?
                  Is it ok to take liquid if I don't feel for solid food?

Comment

Everyone gains at different rates, Homes. Some people gain 50lbs in 3 months with DC. It took me 8 months to do that. There's many variables to consider.

I'm a big eater so the diet wasn't *that* difficult for me. However, now that's pushing for more and more weight it's getting a little tougher. I'm stuffed all the time. My stomache pushes against my belt. It seems like Im always eating. But thats all part of the program.

As far as liquid goes you're better off eating solid food. But if you absolutely can't shove any food down your throat or dont have time for a sit down meal by all means use a protein shake. I drink at least two shakes a day. Sometimes as many as 5. Some with food and some by themselves. Do whatever you have to do but get that protein.

You're not alone. We all have trouble eating somtimes.

Well...almost all of us. Excuse me In-Human is in my fridge again.
                    Every drop of blood
                    Every bitter tear
                    Every bead of sweat
                    I live for this

Comment

I have a big problem eating too. Some days I eat a lot and then other days not so much. Dante has given me some tips that I use. I look to guys like In-Human and FrigginHuge for inspiration. Thanks guys.

True Protein- The Best!

Comment

For a guy who has trouble eating 250lbs is no joke.

That's blood and guts hardcore dedication right there, boys and girls.
                        Every drop of blood
                        Every bitter tear
                        Every bead of sweat
                        I live for this

Comment

Thanks jrey....as you've found out the eating is the hardest part of this.I never have to motivate myself to lift weights but you know how it is those days when you just don't really have much of an appetite.That's where the discipline comes in and coming to the boards and joking around with you guys helps keep me accountable to the goals I have set for myself.My body does not want to weight more than 310,it's really fighting me every step of the way at this point but I know one thing for sure.If I don't MAKE this happen it ain't gonna. Truth is nobody cares more about your bodybuilding goals than you do yourself(in fact many of the people in your life will do their best to sabotage you) and one key point that Dante always re-iterates to me is this..DON'T MISS MEALS....
                          Massive G
                          Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Thanks. I really want to get up to at least 260 or so and see what I look like there, but first things first. Hoepefully by the end of summer, I will be at 250 and able to hold it.

True Protein- The Best!

Comment

I know what you mean FrigginHuge. Dante has told me a million times to eat and not miss meals. Most "regular" people think I'm big at 240, but I feel small. Once you get used to seeing yourself at a certain weight, it doesn't seem big. I remember wanting to weigh 200. I thought I would never get there. Now if I weighed that, I would kill myself LOL.

True Protein- The Best!

Comment

Working...
                              X