Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

don't you just hate it when you are at work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't you just hate it when you are at work...

and just finished cooking about 6 chicken tenderlions and have brown rice on the stove and sit down and eat 1.5 tenders and get a domestic call at a hotel room and when you ask for the guy's id he opens his wallet and a joint falls out and he looks the other way like it matters if he didn't see it and you find more joints in the room with a crack pipe so he is arrested for possession of drug para. and domestic viloence 3rd and poss of marihuana and you have to book him in and he kinda fight s back and then yuo get back to your meal 45 minutes later?

No I dont, in the Netherlands where I live they dont do anything about it when they are 18 years or older and they posses less then 5 grams, under 25-30 grams only a fine LOL :p
    Blade

"Keep your purpose in mind, simply go to the gym and do your workout, do it well and don't worry
    what other people are doing. Confidence will grow as you achieve."

"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of
    victory is high, but so are the rewards"

Comment

What you a cop GS? That would suck your always on the move!

"Suckas get your weight up not your hate up"

Comment

I like punctuation.

Comment

I hear ya GS67 - I've been there a thousand times.
          Try getting posted somewhere where you dont have to respond to the radio all the time.
          I'm on a 'community team' in the UK - it's uniform work, walking around - loads of meetings and community stuff and I can go and 'play' when it suits me (answer the interesting jobs).
          There's only so much adrenaline up and downs you can take.

Even better - get run over, tear a pec and have a few weeks off work - then have time to write e-mails !

Comment

Originally posted by USMuscle9403
            I like punctuation.
            I was trying to be funny(, )sorry it bombed for you(!)

Comment

LOL!!!
              Damn it bet the chicken was cold then too! You may need to charge him with soimething else just because you had to eat cold chicken! :2guns:
              Seriously though, maybe keep a couple protein bars in the car to eat on the way there or way back just to keep the cals flowing.
              -KidRok-
              "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
              5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

edited version for USMUSCLE
                and just finished cooking about 6 chicken tenderlions and have brown rice on the stove and sit down and eat 1.5 tenders(.)Then get a domestic call at a hotel room(.) When you ask for the guy's id(,) he opens his wallet and a joint falls out(.)Of course he looks the other way like it matters if he didn't see it(.) Then you find more joints in the room along with a crack pipe, so he is arrested for possession of drug para.(,) domestic viloence 3rd (,)and poss of marihuana(.)You have to book him in and he kinda fights back causing you to get back to your meal 45 minutes later.

Comment

Originally posted by GS67
                  I was trying to be funny(, )sorry it bombed for you(!)
                  No GS67, I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that USMuscle was trying to say that he likes to be punctual with his eating, not his or your grammar!

It reminds me of when I thought a guy was laughing at me on another board, when actually he was laughing with me! I jumped his shit for no reason at all and looked like a bigger ass than I actually am, if that's possible. As some have said before, the written word, at times, cannot do the true expression justice!

Get Stronger
                  jim
                  ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                  Good luck
                  Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                  SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                  TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Originally posted by jimpaul
                    No GS67, I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that USMuscle was trying to say that he likes to be punctual with his eating, not his or your grammar!

It reminds me of when I thought a guy was laughing at me on another board, when actually he was laughing with me! I jumped his shit for no reason at all and looked like a bigger ass than I actually am, if that's possible. As some have said before, the written word, at times, cannot do the true expression justice!

Get Stronger
                    jim
                    i'm not jumping his shit, just trying to be funny again. i do think he meant my punctuation though. i didn't take it personal anyhow.

Comment

dam gs,, now im second guessing trying out for the police dept,, lol
                      "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Working...
                      X