Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trulyhuge
    replied
    Thanks Friggin, very helpful indeed. I didn't know if he had a normal recommendation or whatnot. I understand the need from individual to individual is different. Thanks again!

TH

Leave a comment:

• Massive G
    replied
    No secrets really,just a lot of common sense practical diet-stuff.When you break down any of Dante's theories they all make sense 100%.His principles are consistent from client to client but depending on the individuals bodytype,weight,age,bf% etc..etc... he tweaks his plans accordingly.Everyone gets a carbohydrate cut-off time.Someone who's naturally leaner or someone who handles carbs a lot better probably wouldn't have to cut them so early in the day versus some of the guys who come into this overweight and carb/insulin resistant who would have to watch them more carefully and would perhaps only get carbs in the AM and post-workout.And that right there is just a small example of the detail that goes into one of his programs and also one of the reason's why I'd encourage everyone here to enlist DC's services personally if at all possible.

Leave a comment:

• Trulyhuge
    replied
    Alright, thanks man!

TH

Leave a comment:

• USMuscle9403
    replied
    There isn't one.

Leave a comment:

• Trulyhuge
    started a topic Question about food

Question about food

I am not trying to pry in on Dante and his clients but I was just wondering his protein/carb/fat ratio? it seems like he is a bigger advocate of pprotein and fats and a little less concerned w/ carbs. Was wondering his kcal recommendation? Hope I'm not taking any secrets away. Any help is appreciated.

TH
Working...
X