2 Questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Questions?

I have 2 questions about this training. I have done it a few times before. here goes...
    1- other than shoulder presses what can you do for shoulders? I have been advised side laterals(they are a bitch to control)
    2- this isn't really a question but something that would help out. Could you list a few exercises per bodypart to do? kind of stuck w/ tri's, shoulders, traps?

Thanks!

TH
    For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Shoulders
    Smythe press, behind neck (to ear only), machine press.

Traps
    Deadlift, Rack deadlift, rows

Triceps
    Reverse Smythe press, close grip Smyth press, dips

Get Stronger
    jim
    ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
    Good luck
    Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
    SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
    TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

TH, I think you will see that no need to train your Traps, you will get an direct growth affect from heavy ass Back Thickness exercises.

JP had some good choices there, and also you could try for Triceps, Lying on the Floor EZ Curl Extensions.

Stick to presses for the shoulders, they are all around mass builders...
      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Thanks guys. gives me more of an idea for the 2 bodyparts. Thanks again!

TH
        For all your Trueprotein supplement needs (www.trueprotein.com), use this code (SER742) and receive 5% off your purchase. Save 10% on orders 16lbs or more!

Comment

TH, No problem, now food please...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Working...
          X