Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T-Bar Rows With An Olympic Bar & Low Row Handle???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Bar Rows With An Olympic Bar & Low Row Handle???

Guys, does anyone use an olympic bar and row handle to do T- Bar Rows in the corner? I'm thinking of adding them to my back routine and wanted to hear some results. Does the bar stay in place when doing heavy weight? I work out at home and don't have access to a T-Bar Row machine.

texas ranger, This is what I do at the gym but is doen't matter where you are, I place a 80 lb dumbell on the end against the wall, and of course load the plates on the other end, its funny in our gym there is so much equipment the corners are taken. With the dumbell across the bar it can not flip up on you...
    Last edited by In-Human; 05-05-2004, 10:32 PM.
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

i love that type of row , people just look at me an wonder why i just dont use the tbar equipment on the other side,, this is one excersise that has added mass to my back
      "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

I think doing t-rows this way beats the crap out of the machines that are purpose built for t-bar rows.
        I trained back last night and used the machine...just didn't feel right.
        [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
        Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Who else uses these???

Comment

Do you guys use 25lb or 35lb plates for Rows???

Comment

texas ranger, Start off with 25s so you get the most range of motion til you fill up the end then go to 35s...
              "That damn log book"

Comment

This movement is the bullocks bros. My back has new stretch marks on it because of this and my back width exercise. LOL, sometimes it's cool be a fatboy.
                Cliche 'Everyone wants to be big, but no one wants to lift heavy weight'.

Comment

tybolltt, I know where you are coming from, oink oink...
                  "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                    tybolltt, I know where you are coming from, oink oink...
                    LOL
                    Cliche 'Everyone wants to be big, but no one wants to lift heavy weight'.

Comment

Im starting to wonder where Texas Ranger came up with these questions because (my trainees tell me if Im wrong) but isnt that exacly how I have you do T bar rows? (smaller plates? bar in corner? low pulley row handle?)

TR--where did you hear about this--Im curious
                      @dante_trudel

Comment

Yeah, That kinda struck me as odd at first too, as he said it almost to the T of what you told me when you made my routine. I thought maybe he was a paying trainee too, but i guess not.
                        TRUEPROTEIN.COM
                        --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

yeah, ronnie made those quit fashionable lol.. one thing you can do is go to newyorkbarbells.com and buy a "holder" for doing those.. i also now workout at home i bought one.. you slip the one end in the bracket and tighten it down and row away.. it swivels ect.. only 40.00.. well worth it..

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                            Im starting to wonder where Texas Ranger came up with these questions because (my trainees tell me if Im wrong) but isnt that exacly how I have you do T bar rows? (smaller plates? bar in corner? low pulley row handle?)

TR--where did you hear about this--Im curious
                            Maybe one of your trainees was jacked up on a ton of shit and you kept posting pics of his ex online that irritated the fuck out of him and he forwarded all of his Dante files to everyone online for free....LOLOLOLOL

Uhh...OK...or perhaps he saw Ronnie Coleman doing them...

Probably option b.....no doubt about it.....
                            Massive G
                            Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

DC is currently training me. I started t-bar rows using his method and my back is sore as hell. Shoulders up back straight with perfect form its amazing the pumps and pain. I love it.

Comment

Working...
                              X