The start.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The start.

I start on Wed. Give a brother some sort of heads up , as to what to expect, how did you guys feel the first time out.

Oh, and In-Human, it's time you start watching YOUR refrigerater...and I AINT kidding. LOL
    Cliche 'Everyone wants to be big, but no one wants to lift heavy weight'.

It will be the hardest program you will ever try, I can almost rest assure you of that. Be prepared to work hard. DO NOT except be able to lift those weights that yuo used to, leave your ego at the door. You might leave the gym feeling like a pussy because those light weights you're now using bent you over the table and whooped your ass. Soon though, those weights are going to fly up at an unbelievable rate and you will cherish every moment in the gym. Atleast...that's how it was for me.
    Allen

Comment

tybolltt, Your first couple of workouts you will need to feel your weights out a bit, sort of get your bearings down. It is a little frustrating at first with the contolled negative and doing the r/p workset. But in two weeks you will have it mastered, and the stretches you will need to get the feel for.

DC is great at responding to your questions, he will get back same day or the next for sure, don't feel any question to him is stupid, he will help you out no matter what your problem maybe.

For the first couple of weeks the diet will be very tough, you will have your days of bloated and feel fat but remember you are not fat you are just full, in no time you will be a human blast furnace you will not be able to eat enough.

As for my fridge, listen up buddy, you can have my ol lady, my last dollar hell you can even have my truck, but you ain't gettin no food from me, that is life and death with me, I mean you...
      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

In-Human, wait until you get home, your frig is already empty. Your woman was tired of feeding you, and she sold your truck.
        Cliche 'Everyone wants to be big, but no one wants to lift heavy weight'.

Comment

tybolltt, Damn, you really know how to depress a guy huh, my fridge is empty, damn...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by tybolltt
            In-Human, wait until you get home, your frig is already empty. Your woman was tired of feeding you, and she sold your truck.
            I think you're gonna do just fine here, tybolltt.

-Randy
            The Book Has Arrived!
            The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
            2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
            2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

I started my nutrition yesterday but I start my training tomorrow also. I can't wait!! I've been itchin' to start but DC told me to wait til wed., so that's what I'll do.
              www.trueprotein.com........best protein around!!

Comment

I GUESS I am gonna try to stick with this. It's mentally very frustrating for me coming from my powerlifting background. I miss my Westside style AND GPP day's. Oh well.

I will do my best to give this a go.
                International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Future man, you gotta have faith in the program. If you aren't sure about sticking to it, then maybe it's not for you. Trust me, this thing requires some dedication! I can imagine how hard it is with your powerlifting background. Trust me bro, you WILL NOT be missing WSB any more once you get the hang of this! If you have any questions at all, you can IM me on USMuscle9403. I will try my best to help you, or I will do some research and find the answer. Good luck.
                  Allen

Comment

Good luck to the both of you guys. Stick with it. The results I have seen posted on this board are amazing.

Moose

Comment

Working...
                    X