throwing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• throwing up

got off of work today @ 6am & went to gym for my 1st workout after working midnight shift. i didnt really feel good the whole shift si when i got out of my car in my police uniform & began blowing chunks like a poor college kid loaded up on "the beast".
    i was sitting there in my police uniform throwing up in the middle of the parking lot. 2nd time i threw up looked like nothing but blood. hopefully it was just a really dark brown. i thought for it about a moment(to workout or not) & decided ihave a short window be4 my body feels really weak like it usually does after throwing up. i managed to beat my last time stats & here i am about to hit the sack muncj=hing down cottage cheese & getting that quesy feeling again.
    i think some punk kid did something to my double cheeseburger @ mcdonalds. or i had a bad batch of green tea. started feeling "different" right arouund 11pm when i ate these. i had some bad stomach pains the other night & yesterday so maybe its just a bug

throwing up blood is good sign to skip the gym IMO.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

Bro, if you are indeed throwing up blood time to go to the ER. If there is blood present it could be an ulcer or possibly a gastric hemorrage.
      You stated the second time you threw up it was really dark brown...a large amount of blood almost appears black on pavement.
      Hopefully it is just a bug you have...but if there is blood present get to a hospital man.
      [email protected] http://www.proactivehealthnet.com

" We know that to err is human, but the HIV/AIDS hypothesis is one hell of a mistake"
      Dr. Kary Mullis, Nobel Prize Winner in Chemistry for inventing the Polymerase Chain Reaction

"The fact is that you can not start off with bad science and end up with good medicine"

Comment

Well did ya make it ok?
        ~GP
        Mod at PrecisionMuscle.org
        Admin at FitnessGeared.com

Listen to Clept at http://www.clept.com

Comment

Call me a pussy...but usually when I start throwing up blood, I'll skip the gym! LOL.
          www.trueprotein.com........best protein around!!

Comment

What's the news GS?

Comment

guys, i feel fine. just woke up. i am going to say it was just dark brown. the 1st throw up was a light brown color. the 2nd was the same. the 3rd was the dark brown & so was the 4th.

Comment

So not blood then...that is good!

Comment

Glad you're still with us, GS!

-Randy

P.S. Not advocating this, but I would have probably gone to the gym, too. LOL. Sometimes the temptation of the challenge is just too much to resist...
                  The Book Has Arrived!
                  The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                  2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                  2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

I'd still hit the ER.
                    International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Im with future on that GS--something doesnt seem right to me
                      @dante_trudel

Comment

Whoops. Just looked - this was just yesterday. (Thought this was an old post for some reason and that this happened a while ago...)

I agree that it would not be a bad idea to get it checked out.

Where do you live, GS?...

http://www.waff.com/Global/story.asp...9&nav=AdLJBbw6

-Randy
                        The Book Has Arrived!
                        The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                        2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                        2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

well, couldn't hold down ground beef yesterday & felt like throwing up last night after a sushi meal. feel allright this morning. i am just hoping this is a bug that will pass. i still do not know if it was blood the other day.

Comment

You need to get checked out by a doctor...Just to be safe.
                            Train like a freak, every time.

Comment

here are my symptoms(do not know if i have a bug or ulcer or a fatal disease) no pain what-so-ever. just a tightness after i eat something like if i had someone press hard against my stomach, i would barf. after some time has passed after eating, i feel normal. i had that feeling last night after sushi thA i had to burp but couldn't press it out. (is this heartburn?, no pain though)
                              somewhat out of my regualr energy. felt like total hell when i went to bed last night but felt normal when i awoke.
                              my stool has been a darker brown to black color the majority of the time since i started "this" 5 days ago when i had pure liquid diraherrea. that only lasted 2 days though. as far as the throwing up blood- it sure looked like it but i was dry heaving at that point so is it possible that i just had nothing left to throw up & that material came out or i messed with the lining of my stomach?

i think an ulcer might be ruled out b/c of the no pain thing. then again, i might be wrong & some dont show any burning or pain.
                              hoping its a bug that will have to run its course here

Comment

Working...
                              X