Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC, you mentioned some special chest exercises...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC, you mentioned some special chest exercises...

Over at the mayhem board, you had responded about some special chest excercises but wouldn't comment because you didn't want to repeat yourself over and over. Could you enlighten us here, because I'm pretty limited in my chest workouts due to an old shoulder injury. Thanks for your time.

jn6047

jn6047, Ok I will I let one secret out of the bag, DC took me out in the parking lot and said, "I want you to do something for me, slide under that Honda Civic ok, on when I say go, you bench it and make sure you do 4 second negatives, no 2 second shit".

Well I have to say after getting out of the hospital, DC is still pissed at me I only got 5x2x1RP for my workset, so he fired me as a client.

So don't trust him with all of his secrets...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Hope it was the "engine end"
      "Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

**RACK's Shitt HOTT Dogg Logg**

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

5x2x1??????????

Pussy....

Maybe if it was a RAM3500 that would be acceptable, I think you need to learn how to eat

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
          jn6047, Ok I will I let one secret out of the bag, DC took me out in the parking lot and said, "I want you to do something for me, slide under that Honda Civic ok, on when I say go, you bench it and make sure you do 4 second negatives, no 2 second shit".

Well I have to say after getting out of the hospital, DC is still pissed at me I only got 5x2x1RP for my workset, so he fired me as a client.

So don't trust him with all of his secrets...
          Pffft...amateur Next time come on here and tell us how you did that with YOUR truck...THEN we're talkin :showoff:
          Allen

Comment

dam i guess im still a baby then ,, i benched my chevy metro.. uhh, sprint,, i mean colt...
            "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Working...
            X