Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hows this for a transformation?

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forum/cg...T;f=5;t=13868;

This is one of Skips guys he sent to me. Incredible transformation for Shawn from where he started 4 years ago....Im going to DC him up and then Skipmania is taking over----he's at 250lbs now I got 25lbs left to go to put on him--add one more to the Freakenstein club when I get him to 275lbs at 5'7 1/2.....Ill try my best to keep him in the heavies for you Skip
    @dante_trudel

DC, Like I said at MM, just fucking awsome, great job Shawn...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Am I seeing shit or is that a duck walking through the door in the first picture?
      Massive G
      Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

Friggin, that's actually cats, but it's all the same when it comes to you and Inhuman prepping them for cookin, lol.

Get Stronger
        jim
        ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
        Good luck
        Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
        SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
        TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

JP gotcha.....I thought the cats tail was the ducks head...LOL Do you think I need to go to bed now?.....Either way it's all protein right?.... Like I always say "If God didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of meat."
          Massive G
          Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

"Or made them slow enough to be caught", haha.

Get Stronger
            jim:2guns:
            ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
            Good luck
            Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
            SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
            TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

OMG he's bigger then I am after 20+ years of training.

Comment

My fav saying, "I love animals, they all taste great"...
                "That damn log book"

Comment

In-Human are you my long lost brother or something?

BTW notice there's no sign of the cat in the later pics?....LOL Hmmm...never tried cat protein
                  Last edited by Massive G; 05-02-2004, 01:07 AM.
                  Massive G
                  Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

Comment

FrigginHuge, Its always possible you could be, mom always said we had two other kids but one got eaten, and the other one split the scene, so it might be possible...
                    "That damn log book"

Comment

DAMN!
                      International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                      Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

DC,

O.K. I am truly a believer now. I will be emailing you my stats and stuff very soon. It is nice to see a before and after pic like that. Thanks for the uplifting experience. You are truly the man.

Moose

Comment

Hey Bros thanks for the kind words and thanks for not giving me sh*t about my nice underwear in the 1st 2 pics.

Yes there is no cats in the after shots- after dante gives you your diet youll see why- I eat more protien then a small army and if your out gotta eat and protien is low whatever walks by gets cooked.

Doggcrapps program has done wonders- my weight is at a all time high and my bodyfat has gone down- my strength has shot threw the roof- when I started with dante I was doign 275 for 15 rest pause on slight decline after 4 months I am up to 495 for 15 and still growing- my legs have gone from 28 inches up to 33 inches and actually have striations in them-

Gotta say doggcrapp training is the best around-
                          Team Doggcrapp
                          2009 Mr. NC here we come

Comment

Physique Artist, real nice numbers there, damn I am impressed to hell, I wish I was half your strength.

Yea tell me bout the protein intake, I eat enough for a small village, hell I ate the small village.

Glad to see and hear how excellent you are doing on DC's program, keep it up, you look great...
                            "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by Physique Artist
                              Hey Bros thanks for the kind words and thanks for not giving me sh*t about my nice underwear in the 1st 2 pics.

Yes there is no cats in the after shots- after dante gives you your diet youll see why- I eat more protien then a small army and if your out gotta eat and protien is low whatever walks by gets cooked.

Doggcrapps program has done wonders- my weight is at a all time high and my bodyfat has gone down- my strength has shot threw the roof- when I started with dante I was doign 275 for 15 rest pause on slight decline after 4 months I am up to 495 for 15 and still growing- my legs have gone from 28 inches up to 33 inches and actually have striations in them-

Gotta say doggcrapp training is the best around-
                              495 for 15? 33" quads?! motherFUCKER!

Comment

Working...
                              X