I'm Not Big On Cruises...But...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Not Big On Cruises...But...

Thank God for this one. After 8 weeks I was spent, and my body is just beginning to wake back up and get the energy back. Over the beginning of the last blast to now I gained a total of 23 lbs in 2 months (8 weeks) all natural and about 50 lbs to my lifts in general. Overall, some happiness. Experimenting with different exercises is always great also, like figuring out I can't low angle incline in a power rack, so Smythe, here I come. I think I'll just decline Smythe also, because if I don't get the Smythe machine at my gym then the PTP (Personal Trainer Prick) will put his clients on there for the most retarded training in existence.

Kinda just ranting, but I can't wait until the cruise is over already. :showoff:
    5'8'', 215 lbs.

Raw powerlifter.

Re: I'm Not Big On Cruises...But...

Originally posted by Khan
    Over the beginning of the last blast to now I gained a total of 23 lbs in 2 months (8 weeks) all natural :showoff:
    WOW!!!

That's the way to kick some arse!

Congrats bro - great work! You certainly have earned a little R&R.

Comment

Khan, Sorry I missed your call last night, hey, I am old and it was passed 8pm, so I need to sleep to grow to get over this hump to 300.

Call me tonight before 8 dammit...
      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Good job bro, what are you weighing in at these days? Did you pass the 200 mark?

Comment

I'm 5'8'', so the 200 mark will be appreciated when I hit it (especially with less than 2 years of lifting), I was almost to it when I had to start my cruise, I've dropped a good deal of water and what not so I'm sitting on 188 so far through the cruise. Which is like 4-5 lbs down from what I was at, at least. I cut the creatine `per Raul's advice`, and upped glutamine to compensate for the one less meal. Next blast I'll more than clear 200 because I've gained 20-25 lbs per blast on DC and there is no sign of slowing down.

Guys like Silverback who are 250+ and shorter than me are real jaw dropping freaks. The way I want to be.

In-Human, I'll be calling you before 8 tonight. To see what's kickin' around in my training and the fun you're havin' dealin' with others. Keep going `Ass to the Grass` and you'll pass that damn 300 mark.
          Last edited by Khan; 04-29-2004, 04:05 PM.
          5'8'', 215 lbs.

Raw powerlifter.

Comment

You'll get it in no time khan. I'm also not tall Im 5'9''. I always thought I was 5'10'' but when I got a check up at the doc a few weeks ago she said I was 5'9''. I've been training for about 1 1/2 years and Im also looking forward to that 200 mark Im not too far from it (Im currently 196) so I think I should get to it before the end of this blast.
            Silverback is a freak seeing his offseason pics motivates the hell out of me hes a beast. I cant wait to see some of Inhumans pics when he starts cutting your almost to 300 bro just drive east find a farm and eat through there cow supply.

Comment

Working...
            X