Everyone's rountine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone's rountine

Hey guys, for those of you following DC's training methods, could you walk me through your typical workout? And what is a static set and a straight set? Don't mean to be disrespectful, but I always thought that working out on the smith machine was a big no-no, because of the range of motion. I've gone through the sticky, but I can't find out why the smith is chosen over the flat bb bench. Thanks.
    "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord." -Romans 12:19-

BREAKING NEWS: Scientists have recently discovered that eating whole foods, such as fruit and vegetables may actually be good for your health.

This is on this forum, from DC:

Second trainee Ive told to stay away from flat barbell benching and they wont listen and tear a pec. I told him smythe incline is what I want him doing instead of flat barbell bench. This gets frustrating sometimes

http://www.musclemayhem.com/forum/cg...;f=15;t=13672;
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Thanks for the link In-Human, but I still didn't find my answer there I read about the part where flat bench injures shoulders more than incline or decline, so that partially answers it. Hope you can shed some more light on this. Thanks.
      "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord." -Romans 12:19-

BREAKING NEWS: Scientists have recently discovered that eating whole foods, such as fruit and vegetables may actually be good for your health.

Comment

SGU_Lt. Vue, IMO, I only do Inclines and Declines, I have been lifting for many years and I injured both rotators some 15 years ago Flat Benching heavy.

I feel that you get more development form Inclines and Declines.

For all intense purposes hear training with DC he does not like us doing Flat for injury reasons.

I have seen more injuries in my day form Flat Benching more than any other exercise, I understand with bad form all exercises can be harmful, but this seems to be ranked up ther #1...
        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Working...
        X