All Green Tea Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Green Tea Thread

Just for general info for the newbies or not so newbies that might pick up a tip/trick or two:

what kind do you buy?
    how do yuo make it?
    hot or cold?
    how many tea bags at a time(says i bag=1 cup)
    results?can u buy in bulk like at Sam's?

etc.
    etc.

1) Lipton
    2) Heat Water And Drink Hot Tea, sometimes make the night before and drink it iced green tea the next day.
    3) Both
    4) 2 Bags each time.
    5) I love green tea
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM
    --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

1) Jacksons of Piccadilly - with Lemon
      2) Hot water - tea bags - combine - wait 3 mins - drink !
      3) Hot
      4) 2 per cup/mug

Much better than normal tea and coffee. Makes me feel good !

Comment

If you have an Asian grocery store near you, you can also get the tea loose (no bags). I just drop a couple teaspoons full into a big teapot and avoid drinking the leaves that settle at the bottom of the cup. You can also half-fill a tea ball (because the leaves will expand when they hit the water) if you the sediment bugs you.

They also have a type called Macha, which is the powdered green tea that the Japanese use for their tea ceremonies. It makes an electric green brew that's strong as hell and will send you to the moon! It's too expensive to use for daily use, though.

Comment

Maybe its the brand of tea that I got but I cant stand the taste of it . you guys seem to not mind it. I dont know just something about it sets me off and Im not that bad when it comes to taste either I mean I use to drink raw eggs and like it.

Comment

GS67: Do you live in Fl ? I saw the gulf shores location by your name is the gulf shores you live at the one near seminole and clearwater.

Comment

Originally posted by ELECTRIC
              GS67: Do you live in Fl ? I saw the gulf shores location by your name is the gulf shores you live at the one near seminole and clearwater.
              its actually in alabama, very near to those locations u gave

Comment

oh I see bro I live near tampa fl , there is also a location known as gulf shores here so thats why I thought you lived in the neighborhood.

Comment

can used tea bags be used again? i just cooked up 8 bags in a pot of water(guess it is around 1 liter or a little more. can i take the tea bags out, boil some more H2O & drop them in again? I know I can but how much is lost nutrient wise from the 1st time?

Comment

I wouldn't advise it, green tea is so cheap, why cut corners.
                    TRUEPROTEIN.COM
                    --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

Originally posted by babygetoboy
                      I wouldn't advise it, green tea is so cheap, why cut corners.
                      well, i wasn't considering it to be "cutting corners" it just seemed to be a waste throwing them away IF they could be used again. just seeing the leaves still inside the bag makes you wonder. i also had a japanese lady tell me they can be used again

Comment

Good thread showing all its benefits:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...&threadid=7073

Comment

Engi, Good to see you here man, lotsa good guys over here...
                          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                            Engi, Good to see you here man, lotsa good guys over here...
                            thanks....I really enjoy reading your eating escapades :-P

Comment

8 - 10 bags of lipton green tea in a half gallon container...let it sit in the sun for 1/2 to 3/4 of a day. add ice and enjoy!
                              BTW...it helps if the temperature is in the 80's
                              Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

Working...
                              X