tybolltt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tybolltt

I'm in, and just started dancing the ugliest whiteboy dance you've ever seen. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahaha BAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha
    Cliche 'Everyone wants to be big, but no one wants to lift heavy weight'.

tybolltt, I just sent you a PM, but I forgot to add something, if you don't follow DC to the letter and make incredible gains, he will send me to your house to visit your fridge, got it.

Have fun, no wait, this ain't fun, ok enjoy this knowledge it is better than a degree from a university...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

I keep my car clean as all hell so you aren't going to find any carion there so satiate yourself outside of my Dub. LOL.

I can't wait to hate DC, I friggin can't wait.

Comment

tybolltt, Damn man, I just heard the news, DC is full til 2007, sorry man you will have to wait, your money is being returned.

Hehe, sorry, I just had to mess with you, just kidding...
        "That damn log book"

Comment

SKIP I'VE GOT A BEAST HARASSING ME!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAahahahahaha

I'm going to crush this shit bro, and it feels so good.
          tybs

Originally posted by In-Human
          tybolltt, Damn man, I just heard the news, DC is full til 2007, sorry man you will have to wait, your money is being returned.

Hehe, sorry, I just had to mess with you, just kidding...

Comment

Tybolltt, just tell Inhuman that they are increasing the city workers in his area to make sure that every single piece of roadkill is taken care of, hehehe.

Get Stronger
            jim:kick:
            ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
            Good luck
            Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
            SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
            TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

jimpaul, Trust me, the city workers know their boundries around my house, they know they are just big pieces of protein too, I do not discriminate, animals, people, they are all protein...
              "That damn log book"

Comment

ha! screw the atkin's diet, In-human is keeping the beef industry alivE!!!!!

btw, who the hell can decline press 500 pounds for 15+ reps anyways?! JESUS YOU'RE A MONSTER, A 290+ MONSTER!
                word

Comment

Shivan, Hey man thanx, but lets tell the people the correct number here, Decline Bench Press 500x19RP, ok now I feel better, don't make me look bad, ok, lol.

You ok out there man, are eating enough, keep up that damn water too, be careful buddy, good to hear from you...
                  "That damn log book"

Comment

I have 19% bodyfat and plan on cutting my own head off.

Comment

tybolltt, LOL, I really needed that today, lol...
                      "That damn log book"

Comment

Working...
                      X