Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Translation of the Dogcrapsystem, for german people (deutsche Übersetzung)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Translation of the Dogcrapsystem, for german people (deutsche Übersetzung)

Hi there.

We managed to introduce our forumusers the "dogcrap rotating exercise" system. Therefore we summarized the text from this forum into german. Now that this has been done, we´re working on a complete german translation of the stickythread from here.

So, if you know some german builders, who wanna know something about the DC-System, you have the possibility to let them visit our forum.

http://www.extrem-bodybuilding.de/phpbb/index.php

Thanks for the possibility to let us know the DC-System. It´s just amazing, and some results will follow, if you are interested. This will happen in the near future, because the intro started yesterday.

Edit:
    Changed the subjectname. Made doggcrapp instead of dogcrap.
    Last edited by Semchem; 04-23-2004, 06:43 AM.

Semchem, Thats great, that DC is worldwide now.

He wouldn't mind if you sent him German Marks either, hell money is money...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

dam dc is international ,, he's going global on this
      "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

Originally posted by RaulJimenez
        seig heil!
        It´s "Sieg Heil". You just mixed two letters. But it´s some years ago, i´ll teach you some other phrases, that fit to the present:

"Hi, ich bin arbeitslos." -> Means, "hi, i´m unemployed."

Comment

Originally posted by Semchem

"Hi, ich bin arbeitslos
          hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! !

Comment

DC, You've made it international, it's only a matter of time before Ethiopians are weighing in at 300!
            TRUEPROTEIN.COM
            --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

Originally posted by Semchem
              It´s "Sieg Heil". You just mixed two letters. But it´s some years ago, i´ll teach you some other phrases, that fit to the present:

"Hi, ich bin arbeitslos." -> Means, "hi, i´m unemployed."
              Ausgezeichnet, Semchem. Es freut sehr mich zu sehen, daß Du verstehst, daß er richtig keine Idee hat was er eigentlich sagt. Na Ja, ein schlechter Scherz.

Vielen Dank für's URL. Du hast richtig eine ausgezeichnete Uebersetzung geshaffen.

Hast Du gefunden, daß viele Deutsche BB'er an diesem Program glauben?...

-Randy
              The Book Has Arrived!
              The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
              2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
              2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

OK My German is a little rusty but I think Randy just said "Your St Bernard has cheese on it, may I fornificate with your daughter"

(am I close?)
                @dante_trudel

Comment

@homonunculus
                  I think we stay at the english. And yes, i´ll report ´bout the results. But it will last a while. It´s just started and we wanna eliminate the delayed trainingeffects.

@doggcrapp
                  I think you would be happier if you would take my little Bernard, cos i don´t have a daughter. And if it was so, at your weights you would crush her, in accident. Or you could take my brother the big rosetta. How could it be, that the mars mission is called rosetta? *laughoutloud*

Anybody heard about the Clusterstyle? It´s an idiot system, that handles without failure, and works with 1-3 reps at about 10-30 sets. Workout happens nearly everyday. Just something stupid, but extreme trendy at guys without knowledge, who have smaller arms than gandhi.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
                    OK My German is a little rusty but I think Randy just said "Your St Bernard has cheese on it, may I fornificate with your daughter"

(am I close?)
                    DC, VERY close, the St. Bernard had sauerkraut on it, not cheese. "Fornicate" works, though I was trying to say something more like "bump uglies." LOL

Semchem - English is good by me, though I can barely speak that, too. ;^) Just wanted to welcome you in your native tongue. Where in Germany are you (if you don't mind saying)?...

Haven't heard of clusterstyle (Klusterstil?...). Sounds like you think of it more as more of a "clusterf*&k?..." Have a link to it on your board?...

So, how many sets / body part DOES Markus Ruehl do?...

-Randy
                    The Book Has Arrived!
                    The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
                    2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
                    2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Hi.

I appreciate your german sentences, for sure.
                      I´m coming from near "Essen". Perhaps you know the "FIBO", it´s as i know, the biggest fitness and bodybuilding meeting in the world.
                      Klusterstil sounds very cool, but it´s an englishword. But, i´ll save it to my new phrases, klusterstil. It´s trendy at the moment in some concurrent forums, like HST.

Both can be read in your english, cause they come from the "amiland".

http://www.t-mag.com/nation_articles/283var.jsp
                      http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com/hst_index.html
                      But, both i think, and practised, aren´t my way to train. It´s just ridiculous how it´s starting up at the moment.

Ruehl. I don´t know how many sets he performs. But, as an owner of his both videos, he trains very hard (at least, as we can see in his vids), with incredible weights. Just as doggcrapp represents. He also concentrates at 2-3 exercises per bodypart, and splits to 4, with pause of 7 days. Doggcrapps style is better, in my eyes, and in every little sentence he has written in the sticky thread.

For myself, i am training since bout 12 years, mixed up with martial arts, where i´m an master. Plus, i have an own Website, where i talk about Bodybuilding, the smart way, with by now 20.000 posts and articles written. On about anatomy, ways of strength, and MGK. MGK is pretty interesting, but it would be to much, translating my last 46 pages Guide for MGK into english. It´s based on POF from Steve Holman, but far far better, than the original, which was an percentage description of mine.

BUT. I don´t wanna tell about something obscure, and i think, that all of you/us should read Doggcrapps Style, that´s, as for as i can estimate it by now, the best and the only style you have to know.

Comment

Bump for our German pals....
                        International Elite Raw Powerlifter
                        Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

another translation is up on 2 other big german boards already.

DC has found some friends overseas .

P.s.

We're still waitin for TPC Europe.

The stuff we can get our hands on here sucks big time.

So long,
                          Grammo
                          Last edited by Grammostola; 07-18-2005, 04:31 AM.
                          Never forget to lock your fridge! The INHUMAN one is near!

Comment

Get off your ass and order in US, grammo! Flirt with those girls at the customs a little and you´ll pay 10 bucks for customs like I did the weird looks you get when you want to import 50 lbs of WHITE POWDER
                            You guys want to save 5% on TRUEPROTEIN.COM supplements + help me out to get some protein to grow? Then use MY discount code:

DAG447

at www.trueprotein.com - only highest quality supplements at "the rock bottom lowest price"! =)

Comment

We're still waitin for TPC Europe.
                              Oh boy yeah we are ... our sources suck.

Comment

Working...
                              X