Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jimpaul
    replied
    Here you go G. Just point to a bodypart and it will take you to the exercises that work that bodypart:

http://www.exrx.net/Lists/WtMale.html

Hope it helps.

Get Stronger
    jim

Leave a comment:

• GS67
    replied
    anybody have a video of both deads & stiff deads.. my lower back is feeling my HAM workout from yesterday this morning. i am 98% positive i am doing both right though

Leave a comment:

• babygetoboy
    replied
    New Gym my friend, get a membership.

Leave a comment:

• GS67
    replied
    DC said it has to be the right kind of leg press for it to work... it will not allow you physically to sit in a position to put your heels only at the top & your back against the pad. there is NO way to do it.. i tried

Leave a comment:

• babygetoboy
    replied
    1) Why can't you use the leg press for the sumo ham presses? What about the leg press is stopping you.

2) Stiff Leg Dead absolutely annihalate (sp?) my hams , unbelivable. Make sure you are keeping your back straight the entire time, and keep it real close to your body.

3) Invest In A Real Gym. It's a small price to pay, you can probably get one for 30 bucks a month, and it's worth it for the extra equipement. It's a small price to pay.

Leave a comment:

• GS67
    started a topic DC training- legs question

DC training- legs question

my city gym only charges 10 bucks/month for city workers. can't beat that.. so i do suffer somewhat in their weight equipment..

for legs i will do squat, leg press & ??? ( no hack) i do smythe squats. will barbell squats work as the 3rd choice?

hams- the leg press will not work with DC's ham press. i was really looking foward to this one!!! damn! i guess i will have to find another winner..
    i do leg curls, did stiff deads today( i feel more in my back but still feel some in hams but not much, is this what it is suppose to do?) & ??? need a 3rd one.. if you suggest one, please give description
Working...
X