breaking out ,help? pills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breaking out ,help? pills

i was told that flaxseed oil pills are good for you b/c it helps breakdown protein, well ,i took some and it made me break out, is there something out there i can take that wont break me out? i already drink green tea.
    --AO--NIGHT TIME COME AND I WANNA DROP A BOMB--AO

also can some let me know about HIT post or something thanks. or where i could find it, im new to this site. thanx

Comment

Well , i'm really confused (Which happens a lot) but let me see if I can help.

Now the first one, you wanted to replace flax seed oil with something else because it broke you out, but what are you looking to take it for, what effects are you looking for?

As far as HIT , not sure again what your talking about, hIgh intensity training maybe, but my first call would be go read the above sticky. Read it again. Wake up tomorrow, read it 4 more times. Then a few more that night. Get the point? Everything that you need to know to add 50 lbs of muscle on your frame is there for the taking. Just follow it to a dot bro, stay around and read, just be sure In-Human doesn't try to find out where you live and eat you.
      TRUEPROTEIN.COM
      --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

looking for something other than green tea to break down my food and higher my protein intake. i get the HIT now thanx

Comment

for food breakdown, get some disgestive enzymes

I had to read the sticky at the top if this forum about ten times, not kidding either. Because if you are going to use this method you need to have a complete understanding.
          "Well done is better than well said"

:rocker:

Comment

Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid). 3- 5 g/day for a week ought to do it. Then you can drop the dose to the lowest necessary to keep your skin clear.

User beware: B vitamins have *no* known toxicity that I am aware of. BUT, if you have ever had kidney problems (related to glomerular filtration in particular), this may put a strain on them.

-Randy
            The Book Has Arrived!
            The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
            2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
            2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

What did I just hear, someone has protein to give up, oh yes where do you live, I would like to pay you a visit, I will teach you about HIIT, hehe...
              "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Working...
              X