First Year Gains.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Year Gains.

How much did you gain the first year of DC training?
    Please don't respond if you know you trained like a skirt.
    tybs
    Cliche 'Everyone wants to be big, but no one wants to lift heavy weight'.

tybolltt, Yes I really should not repond to this, I lift like a girl scout, I never lift heavy.

I have gained 23 lbs in 14 weeks working with DC...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

That's awesome.

Comment

Anyone else care to share?

Comment

tybolltt, We need to get babygetofreak to chime in here, this character went form 178 to 230 in 4 months, guy is a monster...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

HOLY GEEZ.... 178 - 230 is extraordinary!!!!

I'm going to give DC training a shot, if I could get 1/2 that weight in 4 months, I would be ecstatic
            www.TrueProtein.com
            www.TrueProteinCanada.com
            KEE774 Use this code and save $$$
            TeamSKIP Blend

Comment

Got almost 4 lbs in a week!

Comment

25+ pounds in 7 months.

Slower than most but Im only 5'5" and no spring chicken so Im very happy with that. Another 25-30lbs and I'll be dangerous.
                Through the best and the worst
                The struggle and sacrifice.
                For the true who've remained and the new blood.
                Motivation, undying allegiance
                Striving through the hardships and affliction.
                Every drop of blood
                Every bitter tear
                Every bead of sweat
                I live for this

Comment

Raul, Babgeto, Gollum
                  Were your gains made natural?
                  Any AAS, prohormones etc?
                  "This sport is about extremes - using weights you havent used previously, taking in amounts of food to build greater muscle mass-in amounts you never have done previously, & doing the cardio to keep you at an acceptable offseason training bodyfat that keeps you happy." Dante

For supplements, visit http://www.trueprotein.com & use this
                  DISCOUNT CODE - THA778
                  for a 5% Discount
                  :wavey:

Comment

Hey guys, I made some incredible gains off of DC's program. 178 and at the end of my last blasting I was about 233 or so. I did this in 3 months. All it takes is doing exactly what DC says, period. No questioning of anything. he's laid out the course for you , just follow it. I don't care what your genetics are like, if you do this program how it's supposed to be done, you'll get some serious gains, just look at this thread.
                    TRUEPROTEIN.COM
                    --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

Inhuman Raul and I speculate that babygetoboy has a mutated myostatin gene and would be on the Olympia stage at 327lbs shredded to the bone within 16 months of heavy training (im kidding--baby is close but the record is 63lbs gained in 5 months by kpompin on Animals board) 172 to 235 give or take a couple of quarters in his front pocket. If you read the cycles for pennies thread I told you guys I would have you gaining muscle 2x as fast as the people around you and everyone yelled bullshit--well who had the last word on that. Ok got to go--Inhuman is rummaging thru my garbage outside for table scraps and grizzle
                      @dante_trudel

Comment

Damn, I coulda beat that record , I know it!!! I will be back on the attack soon enough!

But guys , seriously, read CFP, it's a bible, we can't emphasize this enough, read it a thousand times, then ask what you don't get. The gains will be incredible, just look at the people who are posting results.
                        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Very good stuff guys, I'm hopping the bandwagon this Thursday.
                          tybs

Comment

Originally posted by BigDownUnder
                            Raul, Babgeto, Gollum
                            Were your gains made natural?
                            Any AAS, prohormones etc?
                            In the time period I mentioned I did use a few cycles of PH and 1-test products including M1T. I really dont think they did very much except bloat the hell out of me and make my back break out. Also, m1t made we want to fall asleep while walking down the street.

It's interesting to note that my two best blasts have been natural. I wasnt on anything except creatine, protein powder, oils and food.

A lot of people seem to be under the impression that Dogg Pound Training is for people who are enhanced. Quite the contrary. Look at the facts:

1. Low volume, high intensity
                            2. More rest days than training days
                            3. Nutrition is stressed more than anything else.

To me that sounds like a blueprint for someone who wants to train naturally. Now of course, if someone is using super supplements their gains will increase. But that is no reason for the natural athlete to steer away from this program.
                            Through the best and the worst
                            The struggle and sacrifice.
                            For the true who've remained and the new blood.
                            Motivation, undying allegiance
                            Striving through the hardships and affliction.
                            Every drop of blood
                            Every bitter tear
                            Every bead of sweat
                            I live for this

Comment

What works for the natural trainee will just work better when enhanced. I think a lot of people think just because they are on, they change there whole program, working out 6 days a week, twice a day, 30 sets a body part. Gear is an enhancer, if it works for you naturally, which this program does, then gear will just enhance those gains.
                              TRUEPROTEIN.COM

Comment

Working...
                              X