No I'm not stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No I'm not stuck

Man, if I had a nickel for everytime someone comes up to me in the middle of a DC stretch and asks if I need a spot or if I'm stuck I'd be rich..........
    GF
    The older I get the lighter the weights used to be...........

HAHA, get ready for the joy that is people asking you every idiotic quesiton you've ever heard. My favorite is when the tiny trainer tells me I'm going too low on my squats!! LOL
    TRUEPROTEIN.COM
    --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

I don't even bother trying to explain what I'm doing,it just starts an argument about training....all I need is comments like this morning, in the gym a guy I havn't seen in a while says,man your still growing at 44 yrs old amazing....and I say to myself thanx Dante, can't wait to really learn from you,wait till they see me then!
      GF

Comment

Re: No I'm not stuck

Originally posted by gravityfighter
        Man, if I had a nickel for everytime someone comes up to me in the middle of a DC stretch and asks if I need a spot or if I'm stuck I'd be rich..........
        GF
        Say no stupid i'm not stuck...just trying to let one go
        Heckman aka "WISE" OLD MAN

Comment

gravityfighter, Noone says shit to me anymore, they all know they are just big pieces of protein walking around taking up space, hehe.

I even have a few trainers that bring me food so they can train their clients in peace...
          "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by In-Human
            gravityfighter, Noone says shit to me anymore, they all know they are just big pieces of protein walking around taking up space, hehe.

I even have a few trainers that bring me food so they can train their clients in peace...
            HILARIOUS!!!!!!/QUOTE]

Comment

I've gotten asked that doing the chest stretch. I just told the guy I was counting the ceiling tiles.

I get weird looks when doing the shoulder stretch. I look like Im hang gliding backwards.
              Through the best and the worst
              The struggle and sacrifice.
              For the true who've remained and the new blood.
              Motivation, undying allegiance
              Striving through the hardships and affliction.
              Every drop of blood
              Every bitter tear
              Every bead of sweat
              I live for this

Comment

Working...
              X