A small problem with DC training...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A small problem with DC training...

Hey bros the DC training is going great, the only thing is that after my chest exercises when i stretch it also stretches out my front delts and when i goto shoulder exercises im already kinda tired, can i wait till im done with shoulders to stretch chest and shoulders at the same time?
    The name is Richard not Rick

Rick85, If you need to you can stretch your chest, tris and shoulders after you finish your worksets of those three exercises.

DC likes that one for time reasons...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Rick, that's how I do it, I do my Chest , Shoulder, TRi exercise then go and do the extreme stretching after I'm done with that, it works great.
      TRUEPROTEIN.COM
      --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

definitely stretch afterwards
        I GET MY SUPPLEMENTS WHERE TOP ATHLETES GET THEIRS : TRUEPROTEIN.COM

:preach:

2008 Mr. Indiana Heavyweight Champ

Comment

I've been having the same problem. I think tomorrow I 'll definitely be doing the 3 stretches after my chest,shoulder, tricep exercises
          top of the food chain

Comment

Is it BETTER to do the stretches after chest, sholders and tris together, or will doing the stretches right after each exercise do just as well? I work out in a pretty small gym, so I just do the stretch right after if I have to wait for the next exercise, and if no one is occupying the next exercise I might wait and do the 3 stretches together after.

I also feel it burns much more if the stretch is done immediately following the exercise for that muscle.
            Regards,
            Tummen

Comment

Tummen, I am with you, I really love the pain of the workset, then to add more injury, I have to stretch right away, it feels so damn good...
              "That damn log book"

Comment

I'm probably not right in the cranium but I absolutely love the extreme stretching right afterwards. It's definitely one of my favorites. "look boss, dapain, daappaainn!"

But............I realize it's all equally important.

"There........now that was politically correct, wasn't it?"

Get Stonger
                jim
                ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                Good luck
                Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

jimpaul, I always knew your cranium needed help, but you said it first, hehe...
                  "That damn log book"

Comment

Working...
                  X