Just A Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just A Question

im thinking about doing a prohormone cycle while on this routine, just wanted to get some feed back on what products would work best ?
    "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Sorry never had any good experience with pro hormones.
    Waste of money I think..........

Comment

I wouldn't put my money on Prohormones if I was you.. better with the real deal or something legal like creatine for example.

Comment

Some questions:

Your age?

Your stats?

Your training experience?

Your goals?

Guys, please don't just recommend someone go use steroids instead of prohormones without knowing some of this information......
        ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
        MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by crankin'stein
          Guys, please don't just recommend someone go use steroids instead of prohormones without knowing some of this information......
          I wouldn't recommend roids to just someone but I certainly wouldn't recommend pro hormones.
          Didn't do shit for me and cost a lot of money.
          And you wouldn't recommend steroids with your avatar? J/K

Comment

IMO prohormones aren't totally useless.....

And yes I do recommend steroids to people, but only people that I think can safely use them.... To make this decision I need info about the person.
            ADMIN @ Fitnessgeared.com
            MOD @ Worldclassbodybuilding.com

[email protected]

Comment

age 24, 5'11 ,230lbs (last time i checked), training about 5 years,, goals adding mass and lowering body fat goal weight would be about 240-245,, but after thinking about it and as many times as its drilled into me the only thing i need is food and dedication,, i dont think ive reached my full potential so i apologize for this question fellas =)
              "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

YOU NEED TO GO ALL NATURAL BIG JAY, NUMBNUTS...ARE YOU CRAZY, JUST STICK WITH FOOD, ""PROHORMONES"" GET OUTTA HERE..
                --AO--NIGHT TIME COME AND I WANNA DROP A BOMB--AO

Comment

Originally posted by crankin'stein

Very good point Sir Crank, with a lot of younger members lurking around online and trying DC's method please be very careful with this guys. Plus don't you guys know it is usually illegal in most country's?...
                  Anyone can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right
                  person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose,
                  and in the right way, that is not easy.
                  -- Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

Comment

Working...
                  X