Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than one extreme stretch per muscle

Hi!

Would doing more than one stretch per muscle be counterproductive? For example after doing legs, doing a ham stretch, then a quad stretch, then another different ham stretch and a different quad stretch?
    Regards,
    Tummen

bump!

Comment

why would u want to? arnt they hurting enough!? :Punch:
      "Never give up form for weight, makes no sense, form is key the weights will follow..."

"Get...it...done"

**RACK's Shitt HOTT Dogg Logg**

CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE

Comment

Tummen, Trust me, one stretch per exercise is more than enough, stick to the program the way it is laid out, it works and works good, now if you have an exitsting injury and you need help there are other stretches that can be done to fix certain problems.

Now go and eat, would ya...
        Last edited by In-Human; 04-16-2004, 11:53 AM.
        "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Guys, can't you see how good the results are from how it is laid out now??? Me and in-human and raul aren't constantly tweaking and second guessing the program DC laid out for us. We do exactly what he laid out, word for word, not changing it as we think it would do better. And that's why our results are so incredible, it works because we do it exactly as it is laid out, and it works awesome as it's laid out. Do it as it's laid out, no tweaking or second guessing, or don't do it at all.
          TRUEPROTEIN.COM
          --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

Thanks, I know the program works wonders as it is laid out, it's just that my hamstrings are so incredibly tight that if I try to touch the ground with straight legs, my fingertips are about 8 inches above the ground. And because of that I cannot go as deep as I could wish on squats. (If I try to I cannot keep my back straight and end up hurting my back and unable to work out for a month or so.) That's why I wanted to know if adding a second stretch for extra flexibility would be counterproductive or not.
            Regards,
            Tummen

Comment

Tummen,

Stand up and squat down all the way to the ground in front of your computer, that's how your form should be. Just continually increase the weight. It sounds as though you really need to drop the weight and then start building up, ass to the grass squats are real ego killers, but drop the weight a lot, and start building up again, and you'll get back up in weight and surpass, along with some huge sweeping quads.
              TRUEPROTEIN.COM
              --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

Tummen, Have you ever had any Hamstrings pulls or small tears from exercises or even stretching. If you have had injuries you have scar tissue in those spots and blood flow is dimished, so you need to get massages and keep working slowly to work up in weight as babygetofreak said...
                Last edited by In-Human; 04-17-2004, 10:01 PM.
                "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

"as babygetofreak said..."

LOL, have you thought about changing your logon name?

Get Stronger
                  jim
                  ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                  Good luck
                  Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                  SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                  TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Tummen, if you continue to do the extreme stretches to the best of your ability, your flexability should improve. Good Luck!

Get Stronger
                    jim
                    ain't it the shit? Just wait til you guys/gals see some of the strength jumps lol..and the size you put on!
                    Good luck
                    Jimpaul/Newtoketo

EAT BIG, LIFT BIG AND GET BIG...SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN

USE TRUENUTRITION.COM FOR ALL YOUR
                    SUPPLEMENTAL NEEDS!!
                    TO GET MY DISCOUNT USE Jat338

Comment

Working...
                    X