DC routine advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC routine advice

Been following a DC split T. TH AND SAT since December 1st. Good results but wondering if there would be benefit to taking the S and M off days and just having 1 day off in between. That would mean some weeks a bodypart is hit twice and others once. Split is Legs on T, chest and Back Th and shoulders and arms Sat. Usually 2 to 3 exercises per bodypart and 1 all out set

You're likely going to receive better feedback if you post up your full routine with exercises and rep ranges listed

Use my discount code JHR112 and get 5% off at TrueProtein.com

"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy-ass weight!"-Ronnie Coleman

GET THE DAMN WEIGHT UP AND BEAT THE LOGBOOK WITH BIG WEIGHT JUMPS-Dante

Comment

A lot of this will be based on your personal recovery ability and your schedule. I also currently use a 3 day per week two way DC split. Personally, I don't like to bunch the days up too much to make sure recovery is sufficient from the muscular and nervous system stand point. Ideally taking at least 1 day off between sessions. The rest is up to your recovery ability and schedule as I said.

Comment

Originally posted by JayT View Post
        Been following a DC split T. TH AND SAT since December 1st. Good results but wondering if there would be benefit to taking the S and M off days and just having 1 day off in between. That would mean some weeks a bodypart is hit twice and others once. Split is Legs on T, chest and Back Th and shoulders and arms Sat. Usually 2 to 3 exercises per bodypart and 1 all out set
        You do know DC isn't laid out in they way you have it (muscle groups/sets). Or, are you doing your own thing while using the concept of DC as a general guide line..
        Last edited by v1hyp; 03-20-2020, 01:09 PM.
        "SET NO LIMITS"

"When the knees hurt you just wrap tighter."-Skip

2015 NPC Supplement Express:
        2014 NPC Sun City Regional:
        2013 NPC Sun City Classic:
        2010 NPC Virginia Grand Prix:
        2002 NPC Western Carolina:
        2002 NPC North Carolina State:

Use Discount Code MMH353..

Comment

Time to re-read the DC rules and guidelines. You're supposed to rotate between 2-3 exercises, NOT do 2-3 exercises every workout!

Comment

Working...
          X