Upper lower dc style

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upper lower dc style

Hello! Does anyone have a training model of upper lower? I read in many places that it works better than the 2days version but I did not find a model here

This is what DC's training routine looks like right now: https://www.instagram.com/p/BuFjRBQniJv/
    The promotion of the training methods used by drug-assisted and genetically giften men wreaks havoc, despite these men being presented as demigods in the bodybuilding world. Sure they have inspired millions, but at the same time they have misled millions; and their "intruction" has robbed millions of people of the best training years of their lives.
    -Stuart McRobert

Comment

but that routine is for advanced guys, i trying to find a spreadsheet like a 2day split but upper lower.
      thanks for the post
      Originally posted by NewLifter4DC View Post
      This is what DC's training routine looks like right now: https://www.instagram.com/p/BuFjRBQniJv/

Comment

Originally posted by Hongodc View Post
        but that routine is for advanced guys, i trying to find a spreadsheet like a 2day split but upper lower.
        thanks for the post

Well at the heart of it DC training is about good exercise profiles / selections and rest-paused sets or sets taken to failure. You can implement that in an upper lower.
        The promotion of the training methods used by drug-assisted and genetically giften men wreaks havoc, despite these men being presented as demigods in the bodybuilding world. Sure they have inspired millions, but at the same time they have misled millions; and their "intruction" has robbed millions of people of the best training years of their lives.
        -Stuart McRobert

Comment

Are you were referring to the 2-way split?

As in:

Day one
          :Chest
          Shoulders
          Triceps
          Back width
          Back thickness

Day two
          Biceps
          Forearms
          Calves
          Hamstrings
          Quads
          It's difficult to work out too hard, it's easy to work out too long.............

Comment

Or the 3 way

Chest
            Shoulders
            Triceps

Hamstrings
            Calves
            Quads

Biceps
            Forearms
            Back Width
            Back Thickness
            It's difficult to work out too hard, it's easy to work out too long.............

Comment

I have two doubts ; 1) can do Monday day 1 Tuesday day 2 Wednesday rest Thursday repeat day 1 Friday repeat day 2? or should there always be a day of rest in between?
              2) the three day routine as are the days followed? 3on 1off?
              Originally posted by Dens228 View Post
              Or the 3 way

Chest
              Shoulders
              Triceps

Hamstrings
              Calves
              Quads

Biceps
              Forearms
              Back Width
              Back Thickness

Comment

In the three way split I do two on one off...............sometimes, although rarely, I'll go three days in a row because of my other obligations.

Comment

Working...
                X