Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could someone touch on DC's B&C Protocol (STEROIDS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could someone touch on DC's B&C Protocol (STEROIDS)

I found a post on scribd, it was "Cycles for Pennies" I train DC and use steroids but from reading this post Dante advocates a completely different way to how I do it, I'm on my 2nd cycle currently which is 500mg Test 400 EQ, Tapering the test up to 750mg then to 1000mg Every 4 weeks.

The post goes like this...

"Without sounding cocky I am a very advanced bodybuilder down here in San Diego--cruising at285lbs or so and going up over 300 this year (again) I came from a very very hard gaining andskinny genetic structure (140lbs about 10 years ago)so gains have never come easy and I didntstart super supplements until I was 240 or so clean (took me 6 years). (I use food as my chief anabolic) What I am amazed at is the number of 180 to 220lb bodybuilders on the net who spendungodly amounts of money and use so many different exotic compounds thinking that it is theendall super stack of all stacks. And they take huge, huge risks in trying to acquire these drugs. Ihave had an abundance of pro and top amateur friends to gain the knowledge that pretty much-these top people in the sport are blasting high amounts of test as the base drug in the offseasonto put on pro size with mostly one (sometimes two) other compounds (usually fina, or equipoiseor some other non exotic drug). (and gh if it can be afforded). I firmly believe you will gain 2 timesthe amount of muscle off of 2 grams of test either alone or with another compound than havingsome kind of exotic stack involving 3 to 6 exotic hard to get expensive compounds. The receptor site theories have proven to be bunk. The cheapest and best stack I can think of anyone doing toput on major size is **a gram or two of test with arimidex to keep water off with fina 75 to 150mgevery other day for 4 weeks --then 2 to 3 weeks of cruising (test at 300-400mg and clomid at 5(day one), 4(day two), 3(day three),then 2 every day for 2 weeks)--**and then back on everythingfull again (maybe equipoise used instead of fina this time)for 4 weeks (then 2 to 3 weeks cruisingagain etc etc)---if you cant gain gobs of muscle on that nothing exotic (masteron, etc etc etc)surely isnt going to do it for you. Testosterone is always the base for any gaining cycle of any profreind Ive had or top people with whom I talked with off record. I have never even been over 1000mg of test myself (yet) but I see guys spending and using 10 times the amount I do weighing70lbs less. I think there is a major problem when the easiest, cheapest and most potent thingsare right in front of people and they are off searching for substance B-737 undecylate in bulgaria"

What I got from this is he will take:
    ====BLAST 4 WEEKS====
    1g Test
    Fina? Guessing Tren? EOD
    Arimidex (Though I use Aromasin, This was wrote in 2002)
    ====CRUISE 2 WEEKS====
    300mg Cruise
    Clomid (As for the Clomid when he says 5 I am sure he doesn't mean 250mg?, Is he talking about the time of day?) And I assume it is to keep something in check as he is talking about cruising?

Also if you are blast and cruising wouldn't he be using a short ester since he is doing 4 weeks, Or doesn't Test E take time if you go from 300mg -> 1g

Sorry if I come accross as silly I'm just confused and want to build as much size and strength as possible.

Thanks in advance.

Bro i wrote that in like 1999 (20 years ago)...I have much different thoughts nowadays

that whole post was from a board where guys were abusing themselves with multiple compounds and its my response to them on a better way of doing it if they are going to use huge dosages
    @dante_trudel

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp View Post
      Bro i wrote that in like 1999 (20 years ago)...I have much different thoughts nowadays

that whole post was from a board where guys were abusing themselves with multiple compounds and its my response to them on a better way of doing it if they are going to use huge dosages
      Ok thank you very much I looked all over before posting, I figured now it wouldn't be so practical to do 4 weeks on for me as I take 4 weeks to feel the full effect of Test E

If that makes no sense it may just be psychological, I'm not sure

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp View Post

Googled for some info on DC opinion / recommendations steroids, so I found that thread and thought I'm better of asking here instead of creating a whole new thread.

Do you still think that high test is a good base for a gaining phase?

Thought about running :

180 mg Test E
        600 mg Tren E
        600 mg Bolde C / Eq

Per week

Can you /someone else well experienced may chime in on this idea?

Greetings

Мишка

Comment

Originally posted by Мишка View Post

Googled for some info on DC opinion / recommendations steroids, so I found that thread and thought I'm better of asking here instead of creating a whole new thread.

Do you still think that high test is a good base for a gaining phase?

Thought about running :

180 mg Test E
          600 mg Tren E
          600 mg Bolde C / Eq

Per week

Can you /someone else well experienced may chime in on this idea?

Greetings

Мишка
          Read v much online - watched some YT videos and asked some pros on Insta.

Got to the idea maybe running

750 Test E
          600 Tren E
          600 Bolde C

What would you guys suggest for "lean bulk", 180 or 750 test? (W/ 750 I'd use 1 mg Ari eod).

Greetings

Comment

Working...
          X