Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Offer help and People don't take it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't post much, but I do read boat loads. I followed DC's threads for months, reading & reading, and thinking it through. It seems easy now, but honestly, if it wasn't for those on this thread, and the help they provide DC, it wouldn't have been so easy. Don't let a couple of douche bags sour you. You guys are in the trenches, and getting dirty. WE respect that. It's a thankless job.
    It was reading your work, and DC's knowledge and understanding, that made it easy to beg DC to take me on. Not really, but I had to make changes, before he would work with me. I can't wait for the next training day. I can't wait to slap that log book down, and kill it.
    Some get it, and some don't. Thanks.................

C

Comment

guys you gotta look at it as for every unappreciative dikhead you try to help there, there are many more who also see the info and knowledge, understand it, use it, and appreciate it!
      -KidRok-
      "...because I won't accept that I can't."

www.https://Truenutrition.com/
      5% OFF with Discount Code "FXL222"

https://www.facebook.com/hopsfitnessxl

Comment

This goes for everything though. Even everyday stuff. I have lost 40 lbs since Jan 1 and now look big and ripped. People are all the time asking how did I do it and what kind of program I used. I tell them and then they just give me a dumb look. So I offer to give them a good meal plan. ALL they have to do is tell me when they train, wake and sleep. As of yet nobody has actually given it to me, I get lots of ok's I will write it up. But no one has.

Log Book PIMP! It ain't a crime if it likes it!

Comment

Hey Rugbythug nice to see a fellow dutchman here!
          I wanna thank In-Human for the time he took for me and his help.
          I told him from the beginning that if he'd think I was annoying he should tell me. He didn't so I reckened I wasn't
          I'll be lurking here guys got a lot to learn and thanks for all the help. I've been training for +20 years but this workout is really something different!

Comment

hompie, Like Raul and I said its not this board, we got good people here and they appreciate the help, so you will be fine...
            "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
              hompie, Like Raul and I said its not this board, we got good people here and they appreciate the help, so you will be fine...
              Just wanted to thank you man

Comment

I think all you bros should be dogg pound mods,, anyone with me on that ?
                "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

Comment

I'll go with ya on the mod thing! (Although I guess I'm A Little Biased!!)

But guys, this board has always been great to us, it's a little home for all of us nutballs. I'd like to thank Skip and all of the IM crew for putting up this section, it's awesome. And I can't wait to see what the one-two punch of DC and skip starts turning out in these shows.

But keep learning and reading and asking, I'm glad to help anyone, I want people ot feel as good as I do gaining 50+ pounds in 3.5months!!! I don't think anything feels better!
                  TRUEPROTEIN.COM
                  --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

Although I'm new here, I know Raul, babygetoboy, In-Human et al from other boards.
                    They seem to genuinely like helping others.
                    Futhermore, you can feel the eagerness & belief which they have in DC training.
                    I think they would make fine mods, provided you feed them regularly & keep them happy.
                    Otherwise they may get snappy
                    "This sport is about extremes - using weights you havent used previously, taking in amounts of food to build greater muscle mass-in amounts you never have done previously, & doing the cardio to keep you at an acceptable offseason training bodyfat that keeps you happy." Dante

For supplements, visit http://www.trueprotein.com & use this
                    DISCOUNT CODE - THA778
                    for a 5% Discount
                    :wavey:

Comment

I've been looking a lot into DC training latley and have read several ahorter threads about it and i am starting to understand some of the basic ideas but forgive my ignorance what is the address for animal's boards/site? I am currently a member of several bbing forums but have not came across any 100+ page threads about DC training and would like to read it up.
                      www.trueprotein.com shw744
                      The only dumb question is the question not asked.

Shawn SHW744 (<-Geez didnt you just get 8lbs free a couple days ago-lol?--this guy could sell shit to a septic tank-hes got the gift)<-Anonymous

Getting big= (Eating like a king and crapping like a horse) + (Lifting heavy ass weights) < A wise man once said "Ain't nobody want to lift no heavy ass weights!"

Comment

here is the original thread, from the original akit board. don't post here, because it is the old board and is not active. as well this board was hacked and some of the posts within CFP are a little jumbled.

i haven't looked at this old thread in a long time. this thing is legendary. dante, how the hell did you write all this.

http://animalkits.be/phpBB/viewtopic...&forum=11&1587
                        TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

tpc, Hey man, you very well know that before you and DC started true protein, that he had nothing to do all day long. He only had what, a 40 hour job, tons of trainees, 200 e-mails per day to answer and oh yea, did I mention he had to lift too.

So he had all the time in the world to write this measely 105 pages worth of the best knowledge known in the BBing world today.

I call my printed version of the "CFP'" thread, The King DC Version of the Bible...
                          "That damn log book"

Comment

I started reading that thread last night and damn there's A LOT of excellent info there free for the taking. The thing that I see that bothered you guys that also bothered me was all of the people asking the same question over and over. Especially on "super supplements", I can understand wanting to know someone else's opinion who may have used them in Mexico and has more experience but I don't even use them and I can think of several sites which are dedicated solely to them and their use which they should checkout and learn on their own first. I believe in about a month after I have accumulated enough information I may start your program or I may wait until I'm bigger and have a better base before I start it, I'm not sure yet. The best part of it is the simplicity. Anyways I just wanted to say thank you for making available all of this information to the general public.

Shawn SHW744 (<-Geez didnt you just get 8lbs free a couple days ago-lol?--this guy could sell shit to a septic tank-hes got the gift)<-Anonymous

Getting big= (Eating like a king and crapping like a horse) + (Lifting heavy ass weights) < A wise man once said "Ain't nobody want to lift no heavy ass weights!"

Comment

SWW007, Very smart post, it seems like I am always telling guys that start out, that your physique is not made from a bottle, so of course people see the pros and think, well if I use I will look like them, of course we know better.

I understand this day and age everyone wants it yesterday, but it does take many years of paying dues in the gym to reap what you sew.

I think the biggest mistake that the new guy or even some older guys who have been training for a while lack the knowledge of food, and that food is the most anabolic thing out there...
                              "That damn log book"

Comment

Thats why I try and read everything I can. Nutrition can be tricky thing yet it is so simple. I was struggling with the DC nutrition ideas but I'm starting to get it, I think. I was confused for bulking but I think I got it now. I most definitely don't want to touch any kind of "super supplement", especially at my age of 17. In my opinion I feel using "super supplements" for purely vanity reasons when you aren't competing in some way is pointless. I also agree food is the best supplement.

Comment

Working...
                                X