Dc's take on exercise machines!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dc's take on exercise machines!

What are the kinds that you can recommend or use?

I personally like Nautilus, Hammer and Medx!

HIT, Any machine that when you rotate back to for that exercise you can damage it.

You need to find machines that are comfortable for you and for your goals...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

You know how you look at your workset on a deadlift and get yourself all psyched up and pissed off to get that thing off the ground? Thats the exact mindset you have on a machine...."I will freaking dominate this thing, I will beat the weightstack first and then Ill chain dumbells on the weightstack after that till I either plateau in strenght or beat the dumbell rack" Find a productive machine to use and make it into your compound exercise bitch
      @dante_trudel

Comment

Bump
        International Elite Raw Powerlifter
        Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
          You know how you look at your workset on a deadlift and get yourself all psyched up and pissed off to get that thing off the ground? Thats the exact mindset you have on a machine...."I will freaking dominate this thing, I will beat the weightstack first and then Ill chain dumbells on the weightstack after that till I either plateau in strenght or beat the dumbell rack" Find a productive machine to use and make it into your compound exercise bitch

copy, paste, save, & print
          -----------------------------------
          TrueProtein.com
          Discount Code: grm229
          ------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
          X