Clear All

• todays training

decline press 245x14rp
    65lb flat bench strecth for 30sec

skull crusher 90lbx15rp
    80lb overhead ext stretch for 25se

military press behind the neck smith 185x14rp

rack deads 275x10

chinups 14rp then just hung for about 45 sec and grip gave up..

feel good still got one more meal and a shake to go...
    "I pitty the fool who doesnt buy from www.trueprotein.com"

not bad bro, how do u like dc's training? how long been doin it and whats the gains like? ill start mine VERY SOON

Comment

it took me awhile to get use to it because i was either using low reps and too many warms ups also i was use to working diff body parts once a week and twice a week seemed like overtraining but somehow i saw the light and gave it a shot .. i worship this style i started about a month ago but i needed to re-read dc's articles, ask a lot of questions and re structure my work out thank god for in human and all the other bros who offered advice,, i feel more fuller and like im always on "swole" ive only gained 5lbs so im up to 230lbs,, trust me once you start you'll be happy and eager to beat up the log book

Comment

Originally posted by mobsta
        it took me awhile to get use to it because i was either using low reps and too many warms ups also i was use to working diff body parts once a week and twice a week seemed like overtraining but somehow i saw the light and gave it a shot .. i worship this style i started about a month ago but i needed to re-read dc's articles, ask a lot of questions and re structure my work out thank god for in human and all the other bros who offered advice,, i feel more fuller and like im always on "swole" ive only gained 5lbs so im up to 230lbs,, trust me once you start you'll be happy and eager to beat up the log book
        Ok so ur sayin u werent likeing the style at first, and then once u got used to it u saw results?

Do u have any suggestions for me? see im doin this routine shortly and it is very important for me to gain as much as possible as fast as possible ( sinc ei have to get ready for this comptetition) and i would be great to hear some ones past experience so i dont make the same mistakes again, i dont have time to make mistakes, i just gota grow ! lol

do you do the 3 day split? monday, wends, friday seems like not enough forme that i am used to doin 5 days / wk workouts... but well see how this goes, again i got alota faith in this routine..

ok thanks again , cheers

::BULLFX:

Comment

Hows The Diet?

Comment

its not that i didnt like it ,,, its that i used some of fundamentals mentioned and attempted to tweek it like so many do at first but i wasnt actually doing it the dc way and this was a month ago .. but like so many you have to understand what is written you cant just scam thru it or depend on someone actually telling you "hey , come over to my gym and ill show you" you need to understand what excersises you'll use , how the stretches are, what you dont use rest pause on (thanks again in-human, electric and kane) the cruising , and most importantly your food intake, rest and more food ,

im on the three day split ,, and i did see results in only 2 weeks (sound like a commercial or something huh) like i wrote i feel more fuller,

i read about your competition and if you follow the rules on the program you should be good to go as far, as mistakes go just read and ask a lot of questions ,, do you have your routine yet?

Comment

Originally posted by mobsta
              its not that i didnt like it ,,, its that i used some of fundamentals mentioned and attempted to tweek it like so many do at first but i wasnt actually doing it the dc way and this was a month ago .. but like so many you have to understand what is written you cant just scam thru it or depend on someone actually telling you "hey , come over to my gym and ill show you" you need to understand what excersises you'll use , how the stretches are, what you dont use rest pause on (thanks again in-human, electric and kane) the cruising , and most importantly your food intake, rest and more food ,

im on the three day split ,, and i did see results in only 2 weeks (sound like a commercial or something huh) like i wrote i feel more fuller,

i read about your competition and if you follow the rules on the program you should be good to go as far, as mistakes go just read and ask a lot of questions ,, do you have your routine yet?
              Im going to start this in the 23rd of april, So i dont have my routine yet... and by routine are u reffering to an outline of what exercizes am i going to be doing?

i have read DCs manual few times, i think ihave a pretty good idea, i have hard time udnerstanding some of the stretchings, but i have to try it to see if i know it.

about the food intake how is it any dif than myother bulkin cycles? (eat clean, eat 2-3 g of protein / lbs of body, and just add calories as gains stop... )

and one more question, Do u mean on some excersizes u shouldnt be doin RP ? arent those like hack squat and one arm rows ? as i remeber DC stats them in his manual. Is there any information missing that you can just tell me?

thanks for your time brother..

::BULLFX::

Comment

BullFX, I think I have seen a few of your threads about your contest, ok I have to say that it would be very hard to add a lot of mass in a short time like you mentioned without the truck load of food that needs to be put away.

Yes you can use this program for precontest prep, but most of DC's trainees were using it to gain as much mass as possible then went into the diet and pre contest prep.

You can retain the mass you have while preping but you will have a hard time gaining without the calorie intake.

I think I would make a choice here, to either go with what you have and continue into the contest and take up DC's program when you are done, or skip this contest and get huge for the next one a few months down the road.

Just my .02 cents worth...
                "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

mobsta, Excellent numbers there, keep it up and enjoy the program, if thats possible, lol...
                  "That damn log book"

Comment

i see yall are talking about the Food Intake. ive been Looking around the Site and havent found anything about this "Massive Food Intake" yall talk about.

Could yall fill me In?

Comment

wildman536, I just posted for you over in the CFP thread.

I can tell you that I am 288+ and I take in 650+ grams of protein and 7000 calories per day...
                      "That damn log book"

Comment

Originally posted by In-Human
                        BullFX, I think I have seen a few of your threads about your contest, ok I have to say that it would be very hard to add a lot of mass in a short time like you mentioned without the truck load of food that needs to be put away.

Yes you can use this program for precontest prep, but most of DC's trainees were using it to gain as much mass as possible then went into the diet and pre contest prep.

You can retain the mass you have while preping but you will have a hard time gaining without the calorie intake.

I think I would make a choice here, to either go with what you have and continue into the contest and take up DC's program when you are done, or skip this contest and get huge for the next one a few months down the road.

Just my .02 cents worth...
                        ok bro i see what ur sayin, See i should have written this differently cause eveyr one is getting confused,,
                        But this is not a Contest like u think , there is no stage, its by pictures, th ewinner is the the most ripped guy, its the guy who can change his body in the shortest amnt of time possible...

Now considering that, can u please tell me if u think my goals are achievable?

now 182 12 %,
                        Phase 1: 200lbs 15%,
                        Phase 2: loss 3% bf in 4 wks.
                        final product: 12 wks later 192 12%...
                        btw im 5'6 tall..

sorry to high jack the thread but my thread gets no love

Comment

dont sweat it bullfx thats how we learn,, i got caught up watchin chapelle show ,, charlie murphy vs rick james.. ill admit my diet isnt on point and could use some help.. i work out in the morning liek at 6am during the week ,,heres is my food intake
                          5am protein shake (trueprotein 100% ion) mixed with glutamine and skim milk..

715am 4 whole eggs, two wheat slices , and a gatorade

9am protein shake mixed with glutamine, vitamins and minerals

12pm whole chicken breast, cup of rice and veggies,

3-4pm protein shake again and two cups of oatmeal or can of tuna at this point im suffering because im so busy at work i cant stop and eat.

7pm the wifey cooks up either more chicken breast or steak with veggies .

930 off to bed

Comment

from what i was informed you dont rp on , back (thickness) forearms, quads , and calves theses are just straight sets if im correct 8-12reps... In human or the others can explain it better ,, im just a rookie...

Comment

mobsta, Come on man lets eat some food here, hell I had that for breakfast, lol...
                              "That damn log book"

Comment

Working...
                              X