Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPs new carbs

This is from an email i got from TP talking about new products:
    Waxy Maize Starch… If you haven’t heard about this product you better start! This is the product everyone is raving about and using to carb up for bodybuilding shows and also is great for post workout. It has taken the bodybuilding world by storm under the brand name Vit*rgo. We are soon going to be offering this raw material product to our True Protein customers at a fraction of the cost.

Some other carbohydrate powders we will be offering in the next few weeks, Inulin, Rice Oligodextrin, and Oat Powder.
    Which one of these would be best for PWO...the waxy maize starch? I was about to make another order of malto/dex, but if these would be better...
    TrueProtein discount code: CAS282

We dont have it in stock yet suareezay but its coming soon.
    Dantes Blog: http://tn-community.com/category/dantes-board/

Facebook: www.facebook.com/dante.trudel.5

You can buy right from the source and get the high quality raw materials from Truenutrition.com or you can pay 1.5 to 3 times the cost for a glossy jug, fancy multicolored label, and $13000 per page magazine advertising costs....for a company I just might be making the product for anyway........

DC Training - DC@cyber-rights.net

Comment

JACKPOT!
      Finally sombody else is bringing it to the marketplace.
      Thanks TP!

Comment

waxy starch would be best pwo, vi@argo recommends taking it immediately after the workout with c.e.e, bcaa. glutamine and then 20 mins later have whey protein. rice olg and oat powder are gonna be slow digesting

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcrapp
          We dont have it in stock yet suareezay but its coming soon.
          oh ok, well ill go ahead and put in a small order for malto/dex tonight or tomorrow until the waxy starch comes in.

waxy starch would be best pwo, vi@argo recommends taking it immediately after the workout with c.e.e, bcaa. glutamine and then 20 mins later have whey protein. rice olg and oat powder are gonna be slow digesting
          cool, i figured the other two were slow, but you never can tell.
          TrueProtein discount code: CAS282

Comment

I ordered a few pounds of the Maize.

Question: is it only for post workout, or can it be used just prior or during workout, too?
            "Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit."

- Aristotle

Comment

most people are using it post workout or postcardio

You can buy right from the source and get the high quality raw materials from Truenutrition.com or you can pay 1.5 to 3 times the cost for a glossy jug, fancy multicolored label, and $13000 per page magazine advertising costs....for a company I just might be making the product for anyway........

Comment

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthr...d=1#post207442

Comment

Ive got Pro supplements Vitargo, and man, that shit is thicker and harder to mix than metamucil!

Jason
                  Follow my Training Log HERE!

Strength Training and lifestyle design for the Alpha Male

TP Code=JPG473. Use it for 5% off any order, and for 10% off of orders of 16lbs or more!

Comment

you gotta use enough water with it

and dont mix it with protein or it will turn into glue
                    CEO of Morphogen Nutrition
                    MorphogenNutrition.com

2012 NPC Natural Ohio
                    2010 NGA Pro Universe
                    2010 NPC Monster Mash
                    2010 ONBF Natural Fall Classic
                    2010 NPC Natural Pennsylvania
                    2010 NPC Natural Northern USA
                    2010 INBF Cardinal Classic
                    2008 NPC Natural Northern USA
                    2008 NPC Ohio State
                    2004 NPC Natural Northern USA

Comment

Also there is a preferred way to add it to the water-I believe you add the powder to the water and blend-it's been a while.
                      I'll find out in a bit as I have an unopened bottle of Vitagro (I have had for 6 months now) I am breaking into today so it won't go to waste.

I busted down some CEE down the hatch last night too so look out...
                      Massive G
                      Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

I put 20oz. water, my glutamine/creatine/bcaa, etc. and then add in 2 scoops of vitargo, screw the top on, and shake like a madman for about a minute
                        CEO of Morphogen Nutrition
                        MorphogenNutrition.com

2012 NPC Natural Ohio
                        2010 NGA Pro Universe
                        2010 NPC Monster Mash
                        2010 ONBF Natural Fall Classic
                        2010 NPC Natural Pennsylvania
                        2010 NPC Natural Northern USA
                        2010 INBF Cardinal Classic
                        2008 NPC Natural Northern USA
                        2008 NPC Ohio State
                        2004 NPC Natural Northern USA

Comment

So you cannot mix it with any protein? What about juice or something flavored?
                          It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything

Comment

Inulin, Rice Oligodextrin, and Oat Powder. would those be good for mrp's?
                            I would also shit can that gay signature of yours, too, with the "stomp stomp" feet. What the fuck is that?
                            If you had a website that was for tellytubbies and stomp stomp feet, I wouldn't go to your site and start talking about banging hot little sluts. So, please don't come to one of the top rated boards for contest prep and the home of DC, post an avatar of you at 140 pounds and proclaim that you need to lose 10 lbs. -skip

/\why i love this board

Comment

Originally posted by zed
                              Inulin, Rice Oligodextrin, and Oat Powder. would those be good for mrp's?
                              I think those have lower GI than maltodextrin (maltodextrin is often the main source of carbs in MRP's) and contain fiber too so at least from that point of view I'd say yes.
                              each day is an opportunity to move you closer to your goals.

<--- Batdog needs trueprotein for his superpowers www.trueprotein.com
                              for a discount use my Batdog approved discount code: EGO693

Comment

Working...
                              X