X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small ass 15 years old pics

Wassup,

Some pics of me: http://www.pbase.com/fotosrd/fotos

Im 5'5 and about 178 lbs. Have been training for 2 years with a 4-5 month break due to illness.

Give me some advice

See ya,
    Blade

"Keep your purpose in mind, simply go to the gym and do your workout, do it well and don't worry
    what other people are doing. Confidence will grow as you achieve."

"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of
    victory is high, but so are the rewards"

Post your diet and a little bit about your training, bro. We need some info to be able to give you solid advice.

Oh, and welcome to IntenseMuscle.com. I am sure you will find plenty of info here to get your diet and training on track to make great gains.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
    Instagram: @intensemuscle
    YouTube: TEAMSKIP
    TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Been doing this for 10 weeks or so (I have only found out about 2 weeks how to do the stretches correctly):

CHEST: Incline dumbbell press (then stretches)
      SHOULDERS: Dumbbell presses (then stretches)
      TRICEPS: Triceps pushdowns (then stretches)
      BACK WIDTH: Pulldowns to the front
      BACK THICKNESS: Floor deadlifts (then stretches)

BICEPS: Incline dumbbell curls
      FOREARMS: Seated hammer curls (then stretches for biceps)
      CALVES: Seated calf raises
      HAMSTRINGS: Lying leg curls (then stretches)
      QUADS: Squats (then stretches)

CHEST: Pec-deck flys (then stretches)
      SHOULDERS: Dumbbell lateral raises (then stretches)
      TRICEPS: Narrow bench presses with EZ (then stretches)
      BACK WIDTH: Seated Rows
      BACK THICKNESS: T-bar Rows

BICEPS: EZ bar curls
      FOREARMS: Reverse EZ bar curls (then stretches for biceps)
      CALVES: Leg presses calf raises
      HAMSTRINGS: Cybex hamstring press (pressing with heels up top) (then stretches)
      QUADS: Hack squats (then stretches)

CHEST: Flat dumbell presses (then stretches)
      SHOULDERS: Front barbell press (then stretches)
      TRICEPS: Overhead triceps extensions with rope (then stretches)
      BACK WIDTH: Machine rows
      BACK THICKNESS: One arm dumbbell rows

BICEPS: Preacher bench dumbbell curls
      FOREARMS: Standing concentration hammer curls (then stretches for biceps)
      CALVES: Standing calf raises
      HAMSTRINGS: Standing leg curls (then stretches)
      QUADS: Leg presses (then stretches)

Im probably going to start another diet in a week or so but this is what I'm eating now:

7.30: 1 liter skim milk
      10.00: 2 pieces of bread with peanut butter
      12.00: 2 pieces of bread with chicken
      14.00: 2 pieces of bread with peanut butter, chicken or cheese
      15.00: 1 liter skim milk
      17.00: 80 grams dextrose + whey protein
      18.00: 1 can of tuna (50 grams of protein) + complex carbs
      21.00: something with protein (always different)
      22.00: go to sleep
      Blade

"Keep your purpose in mind, simply go to the gym and do your workout, do it well and don't worry

"If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of

Comment

Hey Blade!!!

Sounds like you've got a good starting point. This, I take it, is a DC training program?...

My advice, first of all, would be to have fun with what you're doing. You're only 15 (?) and you may still be growing, i.e., your bones still have active growth plates which are prone to injury. Don't get carried away with using ridiculous poundages (or kilos. ;^) ) - FOCUS ON FORM first. At your age, you're gonna grow VERY well and there's not need to go bonkers with super heavy weights. Yes, increasing the weights that you use is the general idea, but not by sacrificing form.

That being said, a couple things.

I would try to have a larger breakfast (unless you train in the AM?). You also might have that 3rd meal (with the chicken) a bit earlier, to get a little more protein in earlier in the day.

Also, a little variety in your diet would be a good idea. Some vegetables would not be a bad idea. It will help with your digestion, and you'll feel better.

-Randy

P.S. If you like, we can move this to the Doggcrapp forum for ya...
        The Book Has Arrived!
        The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
        2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
        2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

My reactions are in caps to make the reading easier, I do not intend to scream

Originally posted by homonunculus
          Hey Blade!!!

YO HOMONUNCULUS

Sounds like you've got a good starting point. This, I take it, is a DC training program?...

YES IT IS

My advice, first of all, would be to have fun with what you're doing. You're only 15 (?) and you may still be growing, i.e., your bones still have active growth plates which are prone to injury. Don't get carried away with using ridiculous poundages (or kilos. ;^) ) - FOCUS ON FORM first. At your age, you're gonna grow VERY well and there's not need to go bonkers with super heavy weights. Yes, increasing the weights that you use is the general idea, but not by sacrificing form.

WELL, I'M HAVING FUN WITH BB BUT I'M VERY SERIOUS ABOUT IT TOO, THIS IS MY SPORT AND ONE OF THE ONLY SPORTS IM GOOD AT (I SUCK AT ALMOST ANY OTHER SPORT (NOT AT FIGHTING TOUGH :P) IM ALLREADY OUTGROWN I BELIEVE, I HAVE NOT GROWN IN THE PAST 3 YEARS. I ALWAYS USE GOOD FORM, BELIEVE ME, EVEN THOUGH I USE HEAVY WEIGHTS, I KNOW WHAT I CAN DO TRUST ME.

That being said, a couple things.

I would try to have a larger breakfast (unless you train in the AM?). You also might have that 3rd meal (with the chicken) a bit earlier, to get a little more protein in earlier in the day.

ALLRIGHT, I WILL HAVE A LARGER BREAKFAST, ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Also, a little variety in your diet would be a good idea. Some vegetables would not be a bad idea. It will help with your digestion, and you'll feel better.

I WAS ALLREADY PLANNING TO INCORPERATE MORE VEGETABLES

-Randy

P.S. If you like, we can move this to the Doggcrapp forum for ya...

THAT MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA

Blade

Comment

Hey Blade!

An omelette w/ some OJ and toast might be a nice breakfast.

Glad to hear you're liftin' safe.

I'll move this thread over to the DOGG pound for ya!

-R
            The Book Has Arrived!
            The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
            2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
            2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Just curious.........what's the benefits with all the stretching between sets?
              And why is he being told to do the same bodypart(s) 3 times a week?

Blade........are you really 15?
              Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
              Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
              www.TrueProtein.com
              *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

KR Lady, We do Extreme Stretching the way DC has taught us for recouperation aspects as well as hyperplasia. After a few weeks your muscles look so much different, a sort of fulness to them. DC's stretches are as tough as his workout program...
                "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

Originally posted by KidRok's Lady
                  Just curious.........what's the benefits with all the stretching between sets?
                  And why is he being told to do the same bodypart(s) 3 times a week?

Blade........are you really 15?
                  Yes, I swear I am 15, im turning 16 in July.
                  Blade

Comment

Ahhh, I wasn't sure if you guys were talking about the extreme stretching or just stretching. (KR has explained this to me.)

15 & serious........wow
                    Kid's Wench :flex: and Bon-Bon's sis
                    Ask me about FitnessXLOnline.com
                    www.TrueProtein.com
                    *use FXL222 for a discount on your 1st purchase

Comment

Working...
                    X