DC Taking over?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC Taking over?

How many forums is the dogg pound taking over? Dcs followers are everywhere (myself included). It seems like we get a little less traffic on this site compared to muscle mayhem where the dogg logg reached 11 pages in what seemed like a week. Glad to see even more people are getting your info DC your helping build a lot of physiches your name is guaranteed to be mentioned by the future greats who are now utilizing your principles. Thanks for the selfless help bro.
    Everyone buy protein at true protein.com Im about to make my order and not only will you be saving yourself some money but supporting the GIANT he needs some dough to keep his supporting dreamy wife around. Thanks again Dante for the help you provide and your close trainees who help take of the pressure off of your shoulders Raul and INHUMAN.

ELECTRIC, Hey man it is our pleasure to help out when ever we can. I do not want to see people fail on this routine, because as you know, it changed your life on how to lift forever.

We all no DC has a hectic schedule and needs any help he can get with his day job, trainees, trueprotein and his family, of course not in that order, he is stretched very thin, I would not dout if he has lost a little bit of mass lately, he probably is down to loley 295 lbs, god forbid...
    Last edited by In-Human; 03-25-2004, 01:33 PM.
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

RaulJimenez you should copyright that saying bro. "Rape the logbook" there I would have just had to pay you some loose change for that.

Comment

And dont forget the unforgetable "ass in the grass"

Comment

I talk to Raul daily and he has some saying that stick with me always, "ohh wells", "rape that log book", and my favorite is "thems".

Even though he is a young punk, he is smart as hell and a great friend, excuse me I need some kleenex, lol...
          "That damn log book"

Comment

Time to go to the gym again INHUMAN that human in you is showing through again go cover that up with an hour or 2 of agony.

Comment

Well I know I'm not as good as In-Human or Raul (Only In My Dreams) but I"ll try my best to help as well.
              TRUEPROTEIN.COM
              --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

babygetoboy- Your so humble that it aids in showing how much of a freak you are. Your also inspiration since I started this program too at a bodyweight of around 175 around 6 weeks ago. Now Im 187-190 (havent weighed myself this week) and I am looking forward to making as much progress as you.

RaulJimenez- Everytime you walk in the gym you should just yell out all your sayings after a while everyone will wonder what the hell your talking about and youll turn your gym into dogg territory.

Comment

Guys, thatnks for the great words, both of you < I appreciate it.

Raul - I have no doubt you'll surpass me! You have the drive bro, and that is what it takes, never be satisfied.

Electric, You will make as much progress as me, it's all in the program. Following it exaclty, to the tee, ad you will blow me away in gains, I have no doubt about it.
                  TRUEPROTEIN.COM
                  --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

babygetoboy, Raul knows he has to pass you in the future, or I'm going to show up at his house and kick his ass, lol.

I really have a soft spot for that kid, sometimes...
                    "That damn log book"

Comment

If I didnt know any better I might mistake INHUMAN for RAULS dad reading these recent posts .

Comment

Ok, thats it, Raul has been grounded for giving out bad info to someone on DC's program.

Hell there is no way he could live at my house, I could not feed him, I can barely feed myself...
                        "That damn log book"

Comment

Raul, I told you how many times, you need to be like me, I have three fridges stocked, 2 at home, 1 at work. If you expect me to visit you for a couple of days one fridge will just not be enough!...
                          "That damn log book"

Comment

Working...
                          X