Age limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age limit

Hey bros whats up. I am new to this site but I have been reading about DOGGCRAPP for a while now. I didnt want to bother him and email him so I though some of you guys might be able to help me out. I was wondering if there was an age limit to be trained by DOGGCRAPP. I am now 16 years old but very serious. Anyway thanks alot guys.

GR03

GyM RaT, Knock yourself out man, you being the age you are will gain so damn fast your head would spin, you have the highest test levels now so this would be the time to attack. This program is not for the faint of heart though...
    "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

NO I have been training for about 3 years now so I am dedicated. I jsut feel that i need a little boost. I am going to wait for the summer to start when I have more time on my hands to do all of this eating I hear about. Thanks alot.

GR03

Comment

I wish I had started using DC's methods when I was 16.. I was too busy trying to get laid instead.
        Train like a freak, every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kane
          I wish I had started using DC's methods when I was 16.. I was too busy trying to get laid instead.
          Trying with a sad face on the end....I take it you weren't very successful
          MOD @ BeyondMass.com

I'm not an expert in any field of study involving performance enhancement...therefore anything I suggest is not to be taken seriously. Do your research and don't jump into anything your not prepared for both mentally and physically !!!!

Comment

The sad part is that Kane used to set me up with the chicks he didnt want. The last one was a 420lb Samoan girl with a neatly trimmed beard and sideburns.

Gym Rat my conscience doesnt allow me to take my training fee from someone still in high school so I would rather not have you (or your parents) pay me for training you. But i hope you stick around and Ill be more than happy to answer most of your questions and get you on the right path. Please wear long sleeves in this forum as Inhuman has been known to gnaw at anything that even looks like flesh to up his protein grams. One of my trainees lost part of his calf in the last forum due to wearing shorts and Inhuman mistaking it for a drumstick
            @dante_trudel

Comment

Ok now wait just one minute, I just had 9 chicken thighs and 2 cups of rice, that is not that much for a meal, is it?

Well I went looking around my city and found no road kill, the damn city workers got there before me, but anyway I will be on the 405 freeway early tomorrow looking for any good protein kills...
              "That damn log book"

Comment

At least you have some choosings out there is So Cal! All I can do is eat frozen squirrells.
                TRUEPROTEIN.COM
                --THE BEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS FOR THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Comment

in-human what time are you hitting the 405 tomorrow morning, i am going to make sure i leave my house 15 minutes earlier to get all the fresh meat before you.

i usually pick up my freshest-nonSMOGed cat/dog/ and the occasional possum (the creme de la creme and my favorite) around jamboree and south coast.
                  TRUEPROTEIN.COM

THE HIGHEST QUALITY SUPPLEMENTS AT THE ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICE...

Comment

Originally posted by alpineslide
                    Trying with a sad face on the end....I take it you weren't very successful
                    I was pulling my root until my junior year.
                    Train like a freak, every time.

Comment

tpc, Ok Doug listen up, I own the area between the 55 and jeffery road on the 405, so if you see my big ass out there, just honk and go right on by, no sharing...
                      "That damn log book"

Comment

Working...
                      X