In-Human Says....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In-Human Says....

These are strictly In-Human's quotes....
    International Elite Raw Powerlifter
    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

You want to gain muscle and not BF, 2 grms protein per lb and low to moderate carbs and moderate fats, thier is no set formula, we all have different metabolisms...
    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Regarding Bent Rows:

Man have I seen some Bicep injuries going underhand, what do you normally do underhand movements for, Back Width right, so why would you go underhand for a Back Thickness exercise like Bent Rows...
      Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

As I have said in the past, if you are stagnating on a exercise, drop it and pick up a new one for that same bodypart, I do not like to see guys just dump thier whole program, not everyhting is gonna be wrong, but like I said I want to see thier diet first, 9 times out of 10 this is thier problem, no I can't say thier rep scheme will not work since we all respond to different things and knowing what thier genetics are like...
        Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

You are correct, but for DC's program you train 3 times a week, we do one exercise per bodypart rest/paused with static reps, super slows and Extreme Stretching, we have two phases to this program, we have a blasting period and a cruise period, you blast doing RP, Statics and super slow negatives for any where depending on your recovery from 4-12 weeks, then we take a 2 week break, a cruise, we do easy lifting for those two weeks, no 100% max, no RP no statics or super slows, this is how we can blast and cruise, blast and cruise all year long and make the best muscle gains you can, this is why this program is for the advanced trainees only, you must know your body very very well, this takes years of pounding out iron to know how your body works in recovery and ability to overload it, you must give 110% intensity everytime that exercise rotates back to you every 14 days and you will either add weight and or reps and if you do this exercise with the same weight and or reps two times in a row, it must be dropped and you pick up a new exercise for that bodypart and kill it, this is why the log book is so important, you must beat that damn thing everytime you go in the gym, and if for any reason you are not 100% recouped when training day rolls around you take that day off and continue tomorrow, as you know you grow out of the gym not in the gym...
          Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

I was mentioned

s Future just said, I can show you guys who have been training for 10 years doing the same as shit never going anywhere and they know shit about how thier body works, so its not just time spent in the gym, its time you understand how your body works in the gym and what your limitations are and able to keep progressing week after week month after month, I mean seriously, if you have been training for 5 or 8 years and you have gained 10-15 lbs, don't you think something is really wrong here, I would have given up and started sewing or something, this is when the advanced trainees mind and experience in knowing his body comes into play, to be able to figure out the diagnostic parts so it can be fixed so you can keep right on progressing...
            Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

BEGINNERS:

I said for the beginner like you:

M-chest/tri

W-back/bi

F-shoulder/legs

2 exercises per bodypart except legs, one exercise for calf, ham and quad, you can do abs anytime you like just train them hard and heavy like any other muscle, if you were more advanced then we would go with a different program, you will grow with most any program as I said before, don't overanalyze, just lift hard, intense and brief...
              Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Flat Bench is nothing but an ego exercise, one of the most injury prone exercises out there, stick to Declines and Inclines...
                YES!
                Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Regarding WARM UPS:

A guy Squating 225 will not need as many warm up sets as the guy Squating 500, so of course as you increase weight you will need more warm ups, not failure warm ups but just enough to get the blood flow going and feeling the weight for injuries sake...
                  Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Stretching:

You are correct, its never good to stretch a cold muscle, I advise a few minutes of warm up on a treadmill then do your warm up sets of the exercise then go for your working set the do your stretches for that muscle group, this way you are helping with recovery, fascia stretching, flexibilty and injury puposes...
                    Blood - Sweat - Chalk

Comment

Man this guy must have either big lungs and full of hot air or has way way to much time on his hands, I figure its the hot air for sure...
                      "That damn log book"

www.trueprotein.com Highest quality protein at the lowest price...

Comment

here's one he helped me with that some people might not realize

"If you do not or have not done Rack Deads in the past you will not want to learn them on the Smythe, in the old days we use to use a milk crate for the plates to sit on and that was just below the knee, you can also use a bunch of Aerobic steps to place the weights on, go Floor Deads or just pick three other exercises for Back Thickness til you get to a gym with a good Cage or Rack..."
                        "I can spank a monkeys ass until its bright red but I sure cant call it a babboon" - Dante

I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more cowbell!

Comment

I don't know about big lungs and shit but future's fingers gotta be bulking up with the clicking and typing he has been doing lately.
                          Make sure to switch hands as I don't wanna see any posts from you future on how to "EVEN up the development of your fingers" cause they are out of proportion!!! LOLOLOLOL
                          Massive G
                          Discount Code MASSG

www.trueprotein.com

Discount Code MASSG

MG "Powdered Muscle" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6952

MG "Testosterone Booster" http://www.trueprotein.com/Product_D...id=31&pid=6954

Comment

lmao @ yall. Good thread gotta give him that.
                            True Protein discount code EDC256. Save now!

Comment

Like I always said, weight means nothing, form is everything, the weights will come eventually, and we all have our own limits, so who cares what the final number is, as long as you are progressing and growing then thats the whole reason we are here, no matter what weight you move...
                              "I can spank a monkeys ass until its bright red but I sure cant call it a babboon" - Dante

I got a fever! And the only prescription.. is more cowbell!

Comment

Working...
                              X