Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bix's strongman log

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    ordered some briefs too, want to try them out before i order a squat or dl suit, here's what i got to try out:

    http://www.inzernet.com/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=GROOVE

    a lot of guys i know use inzer so that's the only reason i went with that brand
    NAS Pennsylvania and Delaware State Chair
    2015 contests:
    Contest Info
    KBX333 @ www.trueprotein.com for 5% off your order!

    Comment


    • #17
      Let me know if you need anything since i'm close by.
      Originally posted by MoGeaYuglay
      "DC is for people who are seriously stuck or advanced (which a 16 year is not, even if they started training at 5y/o), here's 5x5 (insert madcow's link), you'll grow better with this
      -the management"
      "Any action without purpose is meaningless."

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by ddubb9965 View Post
        Let me know if you need anything since i'm close by.
        i will thanks, once i get the paperwork, i have to fill it out and send it in, then they review it, contact all city departments and as long as they are all ok with it, then i go down for a meeting, they went for the idea to have it on the beach and if it happens it will be down between 1st and 10th streets somewhere most likely
        NAS Pennsylvania and Delaware State Chair
        2015 contests:
        Contest Info
        KBX333 @ www.trueprotein.com for 5% off your order!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by BIX View Post
          i will thanks, once i get the paperwork, i have to fill it out and send it in, then they review it, contact all city departments and as long as they are all ok with it, then i go down for a meeting, they went for the idea to have it on the beach and if it happens it will be down between 1st and 10th streets somewhere most likely
          AWWWW shit...that's fuckin sweet bro. I guarantee it'll be huge if you're having it on the beach. I kinda don't want to compete in it now considering the amount of competition I'd have.
          Originally posted by MoGeaYuglay
          "DC is for people who are seriously stuck or advanced (which a 16 year is not, even if they started training at 5y/o), here's 5x5 (insert madcow's link), you'll grow better with this
          -the management"
          "Any action without purpose is meaningless."

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by ddubb9965 View Post
            AWWWW shit...that's fuckin sweet bro. I guarantee it'll be huge if you're having it on the beach. I kinda don't want to compete in it now considering the amount of competition I'd have.
            look for it to happen either in late June or late August and i'm working with Gold's in OC for a venue, just waiting for a final answer back from them
            NAS Pennsylvania and Delaware State Chair
            2015 contests:
            Contest Info
            KBX333 @ www.trueprotein.com for 5% off your order!

            Comment


            • #21
              started the cardio back up this morning, 30 mins on the elliptical, going to cut weight for this jan 9th contest coming up, i'm interested to see if i can push my bodyweight right to 230ish by the contest date, i haven't been that light since college!
              NAS Pennsylvania and Delaware State Chair
              2015 contests:
              Contest Info
              KBX333 @ www.trueprotein.com for 5% off your order!

              Comment


              • #22
                deads and stones tonight, plus getting the place ready for strongmen support santa, should be a fun night!
                NAS Pennsylvania and Delaware State Chair
                2015 contests:
                Contest Info
                KBX333 @ www.trueprotein.com for 5% off your order!

                Comment


                • #23
                  455 x 2 off the floor

                  then

                  425 x 5 from the boxes

                  [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8jpTLKztdY&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
                  NAS Pennsylvania and Delaware State Chair
                  2015 contests:
                  Contest Info
                  KBX333 @ www.trueprotein.com for 5% off your order!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    stones from last night:

                    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz4BpONaK7E&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
                    NAS Pennsylvania and Delaware State Chair
                    2015 contests:
                    Contest Info
                    KBX333 @ www.trueprotein.com for 5% off your order!

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      oh and those platforms are 44" tall, i am just taller than most
                      NAS Pennsylvania and Delaware State Chair
                      2015 contests:
                      Contest Info
                      KBX333 @ www.trueprotein.com for 5% off your order!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        what was the weight of that stone?

                        what class do you compete in?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          thought it was the 280 stone, but i later found out it was the 300lb stone, lol

                          i either compete in the LW 231's or the HW232-265 class, depends on what time of year and if i feel like cutting weight, lol
                          NAS Pennsylvania and Delaware State Chair
                          2015 contests:
                          Contest Info
                          KBX333 @ www.trueprotein.com for 5% off your order!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            cool, nice lifts, I plan on being in the same class as well, 232-265...

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              nice, thanks, what is ur bodyweight right now? if anything remember this, usually that class, the 232-265 gets screw cuz ur lifting the same weights as the SHW's so unless u are close to 265 it sometimes is more beneficial to cut down to the 231 weight class, plus after you weigh in, u should be able to eat your way back up into the 250 range no problem
                              NAS Pennsylvania and Delaware State Chair
                              2015 contests:
                              Contest Info
                              KBX333 @ www.trueprotein.com for 5% off your order!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by BIX View Post
                                nice, thanks, what is ur bodyweight right now? if anything remember this, usually that class, the 232-265 gets screw cuz ur lifting the same weights as the SHW's so unless u are close to 265 it sometimes is more beneficial to cut down to the 231 weight class, plus after you weigh in, u should be able to eat your way back up into the 250 range no problem
                                im about 255, weighed in at 260 in the gym today. I would say around 14 percent bf, lean though... i contemplated that several times... but i want to keep growing and getting stronger at the same time. So im just going to try and stick with it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X