Located in Columbia MD, Colosseum has the following equipment:
    Steel log, 8" and12"
    IronMind axle
    Loadable monster dumbbell, 12" bell, 2 1/2" handle
    Stone platform with stones from 95-440
    Yoke
    Farmers handles
    Kegs

There is about to be a remodel well, where all Strongman equipment will get a room dedicated solely to its use.
    Ian S McCrae
    United States Strength Coalition
    www.usstrengthco.com
    [email protected]

Bad ass gym.... David Johnson, one of the hosts of Gear'd up Radio trains there...

Still haven't made my way to train there
    Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

Stickies...just read the damn stickies...

2014 Xcalibur Cup Bantam Open - 1st
    2014 Tracey Greenwood Classic Bantam Open - 1st
    2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Ha! Yes sir. We're getting more space so the powerlifting/oly guys will have their own room, and us Strongman guys will ours. David is badass. Where are you located in MD?
      Ian S McCrae
      www.usstrengthco.com
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by StrongmanMcCrae View Post
        Ha! Yes sir. We're getting more space so the powerlifting/oly guys will have their own room, and us Strongman guys will ours. David is badass. Where are you located in MD?
        I train at Glen Burnie Gold's but work in Howard County... thinking about moving out that way in the future...

I'm really fed up with the clientele at Gold's. It just get worse and worse... just complete lack of respect or gym etiquette.

I'd like to come by there on the weekends to train if you can get me in lol
        Be true to yourself and fuel your body with nothing less the highest quality supplements. Only available at TrueNutrition.com Use discount code: KSP945 to save 5% on your order!

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Absolutely. I usually go in on Sundays to train Strongman events. You can even shoot for this weekend if it works.
          Ian S McCrae
          www.usstrengthco.com
          [email protected]

Comment

Probably next weekend actually if it's cool with you... my girl and I were going to hit the gym early and then head up to gunpowder falls for the afternoon.

2015 Beat Cancer!

Comment

Located in Columbia MD, Colosseum has the following equipment:
              Steel log, 8" and12"
              IronMind axle
              Loadable monster dumbbell, 12" bell, 2 1/2" handle
              Stone platform with stones from 95-440
              Yoke
              Farmers handles
              Kegs

There is about to be a remodel well, where all Strongman equipment will get a room dedicated solely to its use.
              Best gym I've been to yet. My friend Mike Greengold is a trainer there, loosely know some people around the gym, and I trained there sometimes when I lived in Elkridge. Now that I live in Woodbine I go to a gym in Sykesville called Athens...great gym. Owners are crossfit brahs, though. Still some nice guys. Still have given some thought to going back to Colosseum in time, since I'll probably be doing a few semesters in Columbia. I met Victor Martinez there about a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by mentalflex View Post
                Probably next weekend actually if it's cool with you... my girl and I were going to hit the gym early and then head up to gunpowder falls for the afternoon.
                I'll be out of town, but don't let that stop you
                Ian S McCrae
                www.usstrengthco.com
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by September12th View Post
                  Best gym I've been to yet. My friend Mike Greengold is a trainer there, loosely know some people around the gym, and I trained there sometimes when I lived in Elkridge. Now that I live in Woodbine I go to a gym in Sykesville called Athens...great gym. Owners are crossfit brahs, though. Still some nice guys. Still have given some thought to going back to Colosseum in time, since I'll probably be doing a few semesters in Columbia. I met Victor Martinez there about a year ago.
                  Awesome. Do you compete?
                  Ian S McCrae
                  www.usstrengthco.com
                  [email protected]

Comment

Awesome. Do you compete?
                    YEARS late on this, but I actually go to Colosseum again and just did my first Men's Physique show. We had a Maryland's Strongest Man this past weekend that was pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
                    X