First Q and A for Strongman section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to his responses.
    Disclaimer: I am not a DC trainee/expert/guru/coach, anything I say is purely my opinion based on experience and research I've read

Comment

Still waiting.......sent him a follow up not too long ago, asking if all was well and if he got the questions, have yet to get a response. Starting to wonder if he flaked. Gonna suck if he did, since it was all going so well. Will keep high hopes and see what happens. Gonna start scouting around for another person to Q and A soon, I guess we can start taking ideas for that? Problem I've run in to is if they're not on these forums, and they're sponsored, their sponsor keeps them on a tight leash as far as who they can and cannot interview with. Sucks, and makes it pretty damn tough for us trying to pick their minds a bit.
      …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

Haha how about Mariusz Pudzianowski?!

Comment

Got a message back from Brad, he's actually been on vacation the past few days with the family. He said he hasn't forgotten and will get the questions answered and returned.
          …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

did he ever get back to you?

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Update: Sorry guys, I've been a way. I had a moderately serious health scare, and took me away from posting and got me focusing more on family and health. I was talking back and forth with Brad for a while, then he just stopped replying to messages, and I haven't heard from him since.

Comment

Working...
                X