No announcement yet.

2011 wsm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome. I like Shaw, more so than Zavickas. Now I just gotta watch the whole thing and see how everyone else did.
    Disclaimer: I am not a DC trainee/expert/guru/coach, anything I say is purely my opinion based on experience and research I've read

Comment

Watch out for Thor(Hafþór) in the future, guy is only 22 years old and has been training for 3 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hafþór_Júlíus_Björnsson

Comment

I think Thor will be a top contender, but I also think Brian will stay on top for a while, and with Poundstone staying healthy and training hard, USA may be on top for a bit, hopefully.
        …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by mark! View Post
          I think Thor will be a top contender, but I also think Brian will stay on top for a while, and with Poundstone staying healthy and training hard, USA may be on top for a bit, hopefully.
          Probably, but he's 6-7 years younger and competing in WSM 3 years after starting training is just ridiculous. One of the best example of how much genetics matter.

PS. Iceland and USA now tie with 8 wins each.

Comment

He'll definitely be a force to be reckoned with, that's for sure.
            …Time is so precious….and you need to ask yourself, what are you going to do today but more importantly, you need to ask yourself – how are you going to do it?

Comment

Working...
            X