lower body day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lower body day

I train four days a week (tuesday,wednesday,friday,saturday) i do events on saturday & im trying to figure how i'll do leg training. should i do my whole lower body on like my deadlift day (tuesday) so i can recover enough for my events on saturday? i used to do deadlifts tueday then squats wednesday. wat do u guys think? just kill 2 birds with one stone?

I do deadlifts on tuesday, events on thursday, and squats on saturday. It is the best way that I have found that works for me.

Comment

well i thot about doing quads & such on my deadlift day. i stole the idea from derek poundstone who does deadlifts then front squats & other accessory work in one day so his lower body is fresh for events

Comment

The two strongmen state champions work out at my gym and they do the following:
        Mon - Chest
        Tues - Leg
        Wed (Off if they are tired) or Arms
        Thurs - Deads
        Fri - (off) or Cleans
        Sat - Event Training
        Sun - off in the winter or 2nd Event training day in the summer

Comment

Originally posted by ArmoredCore94 View Post
          I train four days a week (tuesday,wednesday,friday,saturday) i do events on saturday & im trying to figure how i'll do leg training. should i do my whole lower body on like my deadlift day (tuesday) so i can recover enough for my events on saturday? i used to do deadlifts tueday then squats wednesday. wat do u guys think? just kill 2 birds with one stone?

If I was you and I practiced events on Saturday then I would train legs with back on tues OR Wednesday but I would alternate squats and deads each work out.
          WWW.YouTube.com/thedunhill225

"It is not justice or equal treatment that you grant to men when you abstain equally from praising men's virtues and from condemning men's vices. When your impartial attitude declares, in effect, that neither the good nor the evil may expect anything from you - whom do you betray and whom do you encourage?"
          Ayn Rand

"We smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them"
          Abu Darda

Comment

Yeah of course, that's how I do it.

But heres what I do;

monday-upper body
            tues-lower body
            wed-rest
            thurs-full body
            friday-rest
            sat-upper body
            sun-lower body
            REPEAT

And If im feeling too sore then I just take an xtra day off.
            No Free Advertising!

Comment

Working...
            X