X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcoholiday
    replied
    Originally posted by Workhorse View Post
    Elite FTS sells them, but they're UBER expensive.
    that thing is a ripoff.

Just unscrew the endcap on a cheap cap barbell. Same thing, but a lot cheaper.

Leave a comment:

• Workhorse
    replied
    Originally posted by sanga View Post
    You can also replicate stones but taking the end part off an olympic bar and loading that up then with a lock tight collar,I`ve seen this somewhere but can`t remember.
    Elite FTS sells them, but they're UBER expensive.

Leave a comment:

• sanga
    replied
    You can also replicate stones but taking the end part off an olympic bar and loading that up then with a lock tight collar,I`ve seen this somewhere but can`t remember.

Leave a comment:

• Workhorse
    replied
    You can replicate stones also by loading plates on the end of a BB and "lap" them.

Hercules hold is all grip, not shoulders... a static side raise won't do shit for this event.

Replicate it by using a cable crossover machine or both side of a cable machine.

Leave a comment:

• Alcoholiday
    replied
    Originally posted by hma123 View Post
    whats a static side raise hold
    just do a side raise, and hold it in the top position for max time.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Alcoholiday View Post
    stones: get large field stones

hercules hold: just use static side raise holds. That, and you can jimmy something w/ the cable crossover+banded resistance when you get very strong

you can't really replicate fingal fingers. You should need to either, since 99% of the time you won't see an AM contest w/ this apparatus in it.

whats a static side raise hold

Leave a comment:

• Alcoholiday
    replied
    stones: get large field stones

hercules hold: just use static side raise holds. That, and you can jimmy something w/ the cable crossover+banded resistance when you get very strong

you can't really replicate fingal fingers. You should need to either, since 99% of the time you won't see an AM contest w/ this apparatus in it.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic questions

questions

Without spending a lot of money or any for that matter,how could I replicate atlas stones,the hercules hold,and/or fingal fingers.. any help greatly appreciated

Btw: I have kegs,tires,sandbag,and lots of free wweights and bars if any of thes items could help
Working...
X