americasstrongest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• americasstrongest

Is this event going to happen In Charleston WV THERE IS A WEB SITE UP AND HAS A ENTRY FORM BUT HERD IT WAS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. If anyone knows the answer please post thanks

if you are talking about the world's strongest man i believe it already happened. just haven't heard if it has been shown on espn yet. they tend to show it about a year or two later. don't know why

Comment

Originally posted by dropshot001 View Post
      if you are talking about the world's strongest man i believe it already happened. just haven't heard if it has been shown on espn yet. they tend to show it about a year or two later. don't know why
      It did already happen, they are shown around/on New Years.
      Use SAM210 for 5% off your entire order at www.trueprotein.com 10% if you order 16 lbs or more! :bb:

Now, if you would kindly drop this little debate before I am forced by the voices in my head to drive to where you live, find you, rape you, eat your heart and then go workout with your blood on my hands.

Comment

Ok...

There is an Americas Strongest man contest that goes on every year w/ pros competing in it. It is hosted by the ASC. Jason Kristal won it this past year, and he will most likely get an invite to the 2009 world's strongest man (at least, he was supposed to).

The America's strongest man you're talking about was canceled. This was a contest that Phil Phister was going to host in West Virginia. The top 3 were originally going to go to world's strongest man (ESPN), and the top 10 splitting prize money. It was originally supposed to be drug tested. When Phil got the opportunity to host World's in west virgina, ASM was scrapped, and they hosted Worlds instead. He's supposed to have it next year, but you never know.

World's strongest man has already been held, and will air on ESPN christmas day 6pm-12am. Let me just say that it's a very close contest, and will be very entertaining to watch on ESPN.

Hope this clears up some of the confusion.

Comment

Check it out

google americasstrongest 1(do not forget the 2 ss in the middle not one) the website is pounder blue and red

Hosted by Phil Phister.

Comment

WSM 2008 starts Christmas eve/day on ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by Alcoholiday View Post
              Ok...

There is an Americas Strongest man contest that goes on every year w/ pros competing in it. It is hosted by the ASC. Jason Kristal won it this past year, and he will most likely get an invite to the 2009 world's strongest man (at least, he was supposed to).

The America's strongest man you're talking about was canceled. This was a contest that Phil Phister was going to host in West Virginia. The top 3 were originally going to go to world's strongest man (ESPN), and the top 10 splitting prize money. It was originally supposed to be drug tested. When Phil got the opportunity to host World's in west virgina, ASM was scrapped, and they hosted Worlds instead. He's supposed to have it next year, but you never know.

World's strongest man has already been held, and will air on ESPN christmas day 6pm-12am. Let me just say that it's a very close contest, and will be very entertaining to watch on ESPN.

Hope this clears up some of the confusion.
              this is what you are looking for i think:

http://www.americanstrongman.com/

contact dione or willie, they should be able to help you out
              NAS Pennsylvania and Delaware State Chair
              2015 contests:
              Contest Info
              KBX333 @ www.trueprotein.com for 5% off your order!

Comment

Originally posted by BIX View Post
                this is what you are looking for i think:

http://www.americanstrongman.com/

contact dione or willie, they should be able to help you out
                not sure if you quoted the wrong post or not?? I'm not really sure why i would need to contact dione or willie.

Comment

not sure if you quoted the wrong post or not?? I'm not really sure why i would need to contact dione or willie.
                  i thought you were looking for info on the american strongman, no?
                  2015 contests:
                  Contest Info

Comment

Originally posted by BIX View Post
                    i thought you were looking for info on the american strongman, no?
                    no dude. I responded to the guy who was looking for info on it with tons of info and the difference between the two. the OP is the one looking for info

Comment

no dude. I responded to the guy who was looking for info on it with tons of info and the difference between the two. the OP is the one looking for info
                      oops missed that one
                      2015 contests:
                      Contest Info

Comment

Working...
                      X