Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• horsepower
    replied
    Training wise check out Ontario Strongman's article in one of the stickies, it lays out a decent program and runs through anything you'd need to know. Basically just stick to your overhead presses, squats, and deadlifts...this will get you far. Olympic lifts are useful as well. It will also be a big advantage if you can find a group of strongman who train nearby...training with them just 1x a week can be very helpful, as they will help you learn the events. This also means you don't have to buy all the implements by yourself.

Diet wise...eat...a lot, but don't get too too fat. Eat a lot of protein/meat and carbs if you're skinny...and a lot of protein and less carbs if you're fat.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic New and just needing guidance :D

New and just needing guidance :D

Hey All, I know that this post might of been put up THOUSANDS of times and i do apologise.

I am a 17 year old lad who like many, just happened to stumble across World ands Britain's Strongest Man.

As a heavy lad, i am quite strong, but obviously this is nothing compared to someone who trains, i was just wondering if anyone has any advice on how to being training (in the home).

Perhaps even tips on diets, i would love ANY help put forward, and can be contacted via msn or email at:

[email protected]

thanks you all very much!
Working...
X