• Show
Clear All

• BIX
    replied
    yea he's just doing yoke walks, pretty much the norm in strongman

Leave a comment:

• wakejump4me
    replied
    never worked this hard in my entire life but i guess it holds truth behind the saying that as we get older we got to work harder et...
    and , with my family being over seas .......you know what i mean ...daaaaaaawwwwwwg.

it's all good though . yes it's sunny and all but when you have to work outside a lot of things change . nutrition got to be on top or you will lose the battle in the gym .

later

wake

Leave a comment:

• c-dawg
    replied
    Originally posted by wakejump4me View Post
    ^^^ hey dawg , you got it , i am from Germany but been living here in the states ....gotta love Florida . what r you up to today ?

wake
    Oh and all this time I kinda thought you were in Germany training. Thought you were representing the Europe side, or maybe you still are. Whats Florida like? Sunny? nice weather? Just chillin my man being bored.

You get a chance to talk to those guys? How did you recognize them?

Leave a comment:

• wakejump4me
    replied
    ^^^ hey dawg , you got it , i am from Germany but been living here in the states ....gotta love Florida . what r you up to today ?

wake

Leave a comment:

• c-dawg
    replied
    Hey wake im a little confused. Your from Germany right ?? But do you live in the USA ?

Leave a comment:

• eggwhites
    replied
    At first, I thought he was gonna squat for 50 reps or something since it looked like 225... But it ended up being more like 1000lbs... Nice

Leave a comment:

• wakejump4me
    started a topic these guys just joined my gym

these guys just joined my gym

just wanted to introduce Heat and the guy standing in the back is Henry

i am not a strongman guy but i thought you guys might like this . he's got more on there but i leave that to you

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE_4aa7f0Y4[/YOUTUBE]

wake
Working...
X