X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• horsepower
    replied
    Originally posted by DieselWeasel View Post
    If you recognized me, why didn't you say hi? Kevin Nee recognized me almost immediately without me saying my online name and we had a long conversation about training and competition.
    Sorry I guess I was caught up in the moment with all the athletes about.

Also, welcome to the board. You're one intense dude so this should be the board for you. Are you just sticking with PL now?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    If you recognized me, why didn't you say hi? Kevin Nee recognized me almost immediately without me saying my online name and we had a long conversation about training and competition.

Leave a comment:

• milkstud
    replied
    haha that was funny stuff.

Leave a comment:

• horsepower
    replied
    Originally posted by milkstud View Post
    Nice deadlift for somebody of your size, heck for most size haha. However whats with the crappy hammer curls lol?
    That's not me dude...lol...that's Max aka Diesel Weasel.

Leave a comment:

• milkstud
    replied
    Nice deadlift for somebody of your size, heck for most size haha. However whats with the crappy hammer curls lol?

Leave a comment:

• Workhorse
    replied
    Hahahahahahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• horsepower
    replied
    The Diesel Weasel of course!
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSvaUTOTdc4[/YOUTUBE]

Leave a comment:

• idk
    replied
    Originally posted by horsepower View Post
    Nope, way more famous than them LOL...the guy in the EFS tank though...think of a certain deadlift hero..haha
    dude you lost me...

Leave a comment:

• horsepower
    replied
    Originally posted by idk View Post
    dude i can't tell, its took dark. is it the EFS guys?
    Nope, way more famous than them LOL...the guy in the EFS tank though...think of a certain deadlift hero..haha

Leave a comment:

• idk
    replied
    Originally posted by horsepower View Post
    No kidding! Everyone was expecting Felix to go big, but Derek pulled just 10lbs short of his strapped PR without straps, and Travis pulled way over his previous best, and this was after one event and in last man standing style!

Also, if you look in the background of the picture of Magnus and me, you'll notice a certain internet weightlifting celebrity!
    dude i can't tell, its took dark. is it the EFS guys?

Leave a comment:

• horsepower
    replied
    No kidding! Everyone was expecting Felix to go big, but Derek pulled just 10lbs short of his strapped PR without straps, and Travis pulled way over his previous best, and this was after one event and in last man standing style!

Also, if you look in the background of the picture of Magnus and me, you'll notice a certain internet weightlifting celebrity!

Leave a comment:

• Workhorse
    replied
    The thing that impressed me the most out of the whole comp is this... a 792 deadlift gets you 8th place... WTF!?! Geez. There are some strong pullers out there when first place is shared with 3 guys pulling 870!!

Leave a comment:

• idk
    replied
    ortmayer's an awesome competitor. glad you had a good time. mad props to nee, usually on all those MTV specials those guys end up not amounting to much, but give it to the guy that truly strives to reach his goals(of course its us in the weightlifting community ) and you know hes gonna go far, which he did.

Leave a comment:

• horsepower
    replied
    Me with Phil Pfister (announced), Magnus, and Kevin Nee
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• horsepower
    replied
    Axle press, second medley, stones
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...