Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KS Strongman
    replied
    no problem, they actually help on the tire alot, prevents slippage, which protects the bicep.

ST

Leave a comment:

• brotherdarryl
    replied
    Well that stuff actually looks like it will work. I'll order some up. Surprised with my spelling I didn't stumble upon that stuff on google while searching. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• KS Strongman
    replied
    no what they allow is gorrilla grip, not the gorilla grips, its a tacky towell, not the grip aids. Heres the link. http://www.gorillagold.com/ use can also get the tacky shop towels you can get a autoparts stores.

ST

Leave a comment:

• brotherdarryl
    replied
    Thought I might chime in. If they allow it you should do it or try it. Couple lessons learned along the way have shown me this. So I bought some gorilla grips. And I'm here to tell ya, they don't do s*^# All I get is more slippage and no grip. Thats on the tire, haven't used em in the gym. I don't wear gloves for any lift. So I doubt I try these on any. So save your money or swing by Mahanys and try mine befor you commit to a pair.

Leave a comment:

• sunlovinCO
    replied
    Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
    LOL - Maybe sunlovinCO's thinking of using them outside the gym.... LOL

-R
    LOL, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm................

They were listed for the Tire Flip, Darryl tried and couldn't find a grip that worked well with them. All he had left were his fingertips. Can't flip a tire with your fingertips??? Or maybe that should be a new event!

Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• homonunculus
    replied
    Originally posted by Workhorse View Post
    What event would they be wanted for?? I can't see anything being better than the skin on your hands.
    LOL - Maybe sunlovinCO's thinking of using them outside the gym.... LOL

-R

Leave a comment:

• Workhorse
    replied
    Originally posted by sunlovinCO View Post
    well, they are listed as "Allowed Equipment" for the NAS National Show in Vegas. Just wondering if anyone has had luck with them...
    Nothing hurting yet!
    What event would they be wanted for?? I can't see anything being better than the skin on your hands.

Leave a comment:

• sunlovinCO
    replied
    Originally posted by Workhorse View Post
    Nope. What is the reason you're looking to try these? What part of your hands are hurting?
    well, they are listed as "Allowed Equipment" for the NAS National Show in Vegas. Just wondering if anyone has had luck with them...
    Nothing hurting yet!

Leave a comment:

• Jay Cook
    replied
    i have a pair. they collect chalk dust at the bottom of my bag...not all that useful, really. I found they sat wrong in my hands.

Leave a comment:

• homonunculus
    replied
    No, never tried them.

I'd rather have my callouses, to be honest.

-R

Leave a comment:

• Workhorse
    replied
    Nope. What is the reason you're looking to try these? What part of your hands are hurting?

Leave a comment:

• sunlovinCO
    started a topic Gorilla Grips

Gorilla Grips

anyone used these before?

http://www.gorilla-grips.com/
Working...
X