X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorilla Grips

anyone used these before?

http://www.gorilla-grips.com/

Nope. What is the reason you're looking to try these? What part of your hands are hurting?

Comment

No, never tried them.

I'd rather have my callouses, to be honest.

-R
      The Book Has Arrived!
      The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
      2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
      2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

i have a pair. they collect chalk dust at the bottom of my bag...not all that useful, really. I found they sat wrong in my hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Workhorse View Post
          Nope. What is the reason you're looking to try these? What part of your hands are hurting?
          well, they are listed as "Allowed Equipment" for the NAS National Show in Vegas. Just wondering if anyone has had luck with them...
          Nothing hurting yet!

Comment

Originally posted by sunlovinCO View Post
            well, they are listed as "Allowed Equipment" for the NAS National Show in Vegas. Just wondering if anyone has had luck with them...
            Nothing hurting yet!
            What event would they be wanted for?? I can't see anything being better than the skin on your hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Workhorse View Post
              What event would they be wanted for?? I can't see anything being better than the skin on your hands.
              LOL - Maybe sunlovinCO's thinking of using them outside the gym.... LOL

-R
              The Book Has Arrived!
              The Book Has Arrived!

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a pristine, well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, used up, worn out, and shouting, "Holy #$&^%$^... What a ride!!!"

www.TrueNutrition.com

2012 NPC Master's Nationals HW 5th. Mid-USA HW & Overall
              2010 NPC Jr. USA HW 4th, Pacific USA Heavy 2nd
              2009 NPC Mr. Arizona HW & Overall, Jr. Nationals HW 16th, Smoked at USA's

Comment

Originally posted by homonunculus View Post
                LOL - Maybe sunlovinCO's thinking of using them outside the gym.... LOL

-R
                LOL, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm................

They were listed for the Tire Flip, Darryl tried and couldn't find a grip that worked well with them. All he had left were his fingertips. Can't flip a tire with your fingertips??? Or maybe that should be a new event!

Oh well.

Comment

Thought I might chime in. If they allow it you should do it or try it. Couple lessons learned along the way have shown me this. So I bought some gorilla grips. And I'm here to tell ya, they don't do s*^# All I get is more slippage and no grip. Thats on the tire, haven't used em in the gym. I don't wear gloves for any lift. So I doubt I try these on any. So save your money or swing by Mahanys and try mine befor you commit to a pair.

Ya don't get good talkin about it!

Comment

no what they allow is gorrilla grip, not the gorilla grips, its a tacky towell, not the grip aids. Heres the link. http://www.gorillagold.com/ use can also get the tacky shop towels you can get a autoparts stores.

ST

Comment

Well that stuff actually looks like it will work. I'll order some up. Surprised with my spelling I didn't stumble upon that stuff on google while searching. Thanks.
                      Ya don't get good talkin about it!

Comment

no problem, they actually help on the tire alot, prevents slippage, which protects the bicep.

ST

Comment

Working...
                        X