Congrats to Lightweight Strongest Man in the Rockies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Lightweight Strongest Man in the Rockies

...brotherdarryl a Lightweight ? at 231 ?

Atlas Stones: All stones are lifted from the floor to a platform 54' highand all 5 must lifted in under 75 secs (brotherdarryl lifted all 5 in 29 secs)
    Stone #1 = 224 lbs
    Stone #2 = 245 lbs
    Stone #3 = 265 lbs
    Stone #4 = 285 lbs
    Stone #5 = 320 lbs
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ParadiseCup; 08-29-2007, 10:41 PM.

Deadlift: He lifted the 550lb tire 29 times in 1m 5s
    Attached Files

Comment

Farmers Walk/Shoulder Press Medley:
      Walk with two long handles with 220 lbs (I think...) placed on them. Walk 40 feet then turn around and carry it back 40 feet.
      Drop the weight and then Shouler Press a 220 lb log as many times as you can. Everything must be done under 75 seconds
      Attached Files

Comment

Tire Hold: Each tire is 35lbs and he had to hold them at shoulder height for as long as possible- He held it for 44.8s, brotherdaryyl won this event!
        Attached Files

Comment

brotherdarryl will be competing at The National Strongman in Las Vegas during November. His gf is also on here as sunlovinCO, she is working with us for her first Figure competition.

Comment

awesome . congrats brotherdarryl

wake
            Practice does not make perfect. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

That is awesome!!! Oh yeah darryl! Sweeeeeet!!!!!

Comment

No shit?? I know this cat and didn't know that his girlfriend was working with you guys. You should see this guy squat. His training partner squats such retarded weight even I stop and watch as it is absolutely CRAZY.

Congrats, Darryl.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                Instagram: @intensemuscle
                YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Someone get him an IM shirt, NOW.

Skip

Facebook: Skip Hill
                  Instagram: @intensemuscle
                  YouTube: TEAMSKIP
                  TikTok: @intensemuscle

For Training Inquiries: [email protected]

Use discount code "SKIP" and get your TEAM SKIP protein here: www.TrueNutrition.com/TEAMSKIPblend

Comment

Awesome job buddy!! Great work!

Comment

Originally posted by Skip View Post
                      No shit?? I know this cat and didn't know that his girlfriend was working with you guys. You should see this guy squat. His training partner squats such retarded weight even I stop and watch as it is absolutely CRAZY.

Congrats, Darryl.

Skip
                      Yup! He trains over at Mahaney's now cuz' they provide them with strongman equipment to train.

Comment

Awsome job! Congrats!
                        "Ignorance can be fixed but stupid is forever"
                        "There is surely nothing quite so useless as doing with great efficiency what should not be done at all"P.Drucker

Comment

This dude is a strong mo'fo. Congrats on your performance. Good luck in Vegas.

Comment

Wow. Very impressive lifts. VERY.

Also, how heavy do you have to be to make the Heavy's? Damn.
                            "How do you build a legitamate National Superheavyweight? It involves incredibly heavy slag iron, copious amounts of bodybuilding food, and basically a mental mindset that involves being 2 dogs short of a full kennel!"
                            -Dante

Comment

Well at 231 lbs I'm a mere pound from the heavies. I've tried to compete at 245 but the big boys killed me. So leaned up a little on SunlovinCo's diet and hold it just under the limit. Normal show weights are 231 and below are light weights and 232 to infinity for the heavies. Some shows are offering a middle weight class but not to often.
                              Ya don't get good talkin about it!

Comment

Working...
                              X