Anyone Here doing NAS Nats in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frannyfran View Post
    I think uploading some vids is a GREAT idea!! Watching these guys compete/train is pretty impressive!!!

That's cool SunlovinCo we will def have to meet up while we're out there.

And babe you will not suck!!! TAKE NO PRISONERS!!!!
    Maybe we can all get together for a meal if the boys are up for it!!

Comment

I posted a bunch of photos in the 2007 Saskatoon Ex thread I started here. Enjoy.

Comment

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=25999

:showoff: :showoff: :showoff: :showoff: :showoff:

PC will move these into a Stongman thread later, but this is when Brotherdarryl got his Vegas invite!

Comment

Originally posted by sunlovinCO View Post
          That would be cool!!! Cause that will be after your contest right? I haven't been to Vegas since I was like 12 so I"m def excited to go!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frannyfran View Post
            That would be cool!!! Cause that will be after your contest right? I haven't been to Vegas since I was like 12 so I"m def excited to go!!!!
            Not sure if I am competing in Nov... may wait until Spring, but either way we can def go out to dinner. I am really excited as well.

Comment

Originally posted by sunlovinCO View Post
              i'm pretty sure the boys will be up to it. the girls will get to enjoy a meal or two also

Comment

less than two weeks to go, ready for it to be here, trainings been going great and my body is still in one piece, lol. Good luck to Brother Daryl, hope to meet you and SunLovCO there.

ST

Comment

Ten days left, I feel good, hitting the gym hard and fast so as not to over train. Its so bizzar that I'd over train doing stones or the yoke. But once I start I just keep going. So at least my trainning partner is keeping me in check. And yes thankfully the body is in one piece. Can't wait to meet up with you and FF. Its Vegas I'm sure I'll be able to muster up some energy to grab a bite on Friday. See ya soon.

BrotherDarryl
                  Ya don't get good talkin about it!

Comment

sounds good bro, well see you there, starting my deload tomorrow, body is telling me to cut it out, haha.

ST

Comment

Working...
                    X