Anyone Here doing NAS Nats in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Here doing NAS Nats in Vegas

I know mmyself and John Conner are goign from my training group, hope to see some of you guys there.

Scott Tully

Darryl Macres is going from Aurora, Colorado. I will be there with him.

Comment

I do more work at the gym then at the desk. So the little lady answered for me. I'll see you there. It's my first trip to nationals. Should be one hell of a contest. Can't wait.
      Ya don't get good talkin about it!

Comment

awsome, Franny from this board will be there with me too, so at least if I suck, Ill still be in Vegas with my hot GF, lol.

ST

Comment

Cool! Now y'all can meet!!! sunlovin and brotherdarryl are together as well!

Comment

Originally posted by KS Strongman View Post
            awsome, Franny from this board will be there with me too, so at least if I suck, Ill still be in Vegas with my hot GF, lol.

ST
            YOU will not suck!!!

Comment

haha,

Thanks Tracy!!I have alot of work to do in the next 11 weeks.

ST

Comment

Originally posted by KS Strongman View Post

ST
                that made me crack up !!!!

we'd all like it if you STRONG guys would post up some pictures of you doing your thing. better yet, put some videos up for IntenseSet Of the Month and win some free protein and clothes

Comment

I've got a few pics and vids from my last competition... I'm going to post them up in a new thread.

KS... good luck in Vegas baby... I'm sure you're going to do great!!!

Comment

Ill get some footage of our training group this weekend, will probaly be a highlight vid of John"the project" Conner , haha.

ST

Comment

Originally posted by ParadiseCup View Post
                      that made me crack up !!!!

we'd all like it if you STRONG guys would post up some pictures of you doing your thing. better yet, put some videos up for IntenseSet Of the Month and win some free protein and clothes
                      See what I can do Cam. But I'm alot better at lifting heavy things than uploading and such.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherdarryl View Post
                        See what I can do Cam. But I'm alot better at lifting heavy things than uploading and such.
                        cool !! you do the training and video it and we'll upload it for ya

Comment

I think uploading some vids is a GREAT idea!! Watching these guys compete/train is pretty impressive!!!

That's cool SunlovinCo we will def have to meet up while we're out there.

And babe you will not suck!!! TAKE NO PRISONERS!!!!

Comment

The way I see it if you can make it Nationals theres no way you suck. But of coarse it could be that every dam monster in America shows up and makes it seem like we sucked. But as me and some of my trainning partners say, lets give it hell and see what happens. Train hard man, the clock is ticking. I know I move slow at work then get warmed about gym time.

Comment

Originally posted by ParadiseCup View Post
                              cool !! you do the training and video it and we'll upload it for ya
                              I will try to get video of a training session, but I e-mailed you some photos that I couldn't compress to upload.
                              thanks Cam!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X