Thanks Creator!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Creator!!

awesome - we now have a strongman forum!!!
    To save 5% on your TrueProtein.com purchase, use discount code: DAS235
    --------------------------------------

SUCCESS = CONSISTENCY X TIME
    - Sniffy54

--------------------------------------
    "Consistency can take you a long way"
    - Homonunculus

Creator...the Great Canuck... thanks bud!!

Comment

thanks man

Comment

no problem. Maybe I can learn a few things from this myself. I've though about competing in it for fun, course most of the sanctioned events are never close to me out in the East end of Toronto, but hopefully I'll have sometime in my schedule to try one out.

I think the toughest part of this all is finding the equipment, making the equipment and finding people that train for this.

Its hard enough to find guys that train heavy let alone for strongman LOL.
        Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Strongman equipment is fairly easy to acquire if you can weld, or know someone who can. Tires are free, stones can be made for very cheap, homemade farmers handles are easy to make, and i am sure you can find some sort of natural stones for carries and such. I have quite a bit of homemade equipment. If you want to know how to make some of the easy stuff, let me know. Give it a try. It's a blast.

Comment

Originally posted by Creator_11 View Post
            no problem. Maybe I can learn a few things from this myself. I've though about competing in it for fun, course most of the sanctioned events are never close to me out in the East end of Toronto, but hopefully I'll have sometime in my schedule to try one out.

I think the toughest part of this all is finding the equipment, making the equipment and finding people that train for this.

Its hard enough to find guys that train heavy let alone for strongman LOL.
            I sent you a PM a while ago about trying strongman but you never replied. Where are you located????

Comment

oh snap its up! ill try to lure some guys i know over.
              GET THAT 5%...TYG222...AT TRUEPROTEIN.COM

We are the dark secret hidden deep inside the fanny pack. - The Iron Game

Comment

Originally posted by Workhorse View Post
                I sent you a PM a while ago about trying strongman but you never replied. Where are you located????
                Yeah I wanted to get going on it, but was just so busy the last few months making a change in my job and had not really had much time to find a place to start. The guys over at ontariostrongman where the ones who directed me to where I could go to get started and at least try it out.

I'm located in Toronto, Ontario.
                Official Web Designer of Intensemuscle.com

Advocate for Socially Relevant Search Engine -http://theenginuity.com

Comment

Cool. I'm on Ontariostrongman as well... good luck with it. For me, after the frist day I had tried strongman, I was hooked and never went back to powerlifting/bodybuilding. I'm all about functional strength now...

Comment

I love strongman, been competing in it for 2 yrs now. Awesome to see a section for it on the board. www.nastrongmaninc.com has listings of all the up coming shows all over the US.
                    www.troponinnutrition.com
                    Team Troponin

Comment

very cool, glad to see this here.

ST

Comment

I just saw this...cool beans!

Jason
                        Follow my Training Log HERE!

Strength Training and lifestyle design for the Alpha Male

TP Code=JPG473. Use it for 5% off any order, and for 10% off of orders of 16lbs or more!

Comment

Working...
                        X