No announcement yet.

Western Canadian STrongman...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then I know your pain. But your doing good. My two main partners are heavies and it makes me work that much harder. One of em goes 310 and just has tremendous power. I wish I could generate it like he does. But it takes maney to make money and it takes weight to move weight.
    Ya don't get good talkin about it!

Comment

wow 66 lbs less then the avg guy in the top 5 and u placed 6th....good stuff man, thats very impressive

Comment

Sorry for the old bump. Congratulations on your finish, but do you have any information on this event? Does it change from year to year in Western Canada?

TIA

Comment

It happens every year, just in different locations so that the same guys aren't travelling every year. This year it is in Victoria, BC. PM me and I can send you the information. There are probably 7-9 competitions this year being held in Western Canada... where you at Ozzy??

Comment

Sent you a PM about the locations for competitions this year.

Located in Calgary, so hopefully there are some events happening close to home.

Comment

There is one comp happening in Calgary this year, but there are 4 or 5 here in Saskatchewan if you're interested. What kind of level are you at in the gym? Ever tried any events and stuff?
              -Stu

Comment

Good Info

Comment

Working...
                X