fruit precontest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fruit precontest

i've read of several bodybuilders eating only low gi fruit as there carb source,and getting in just as good shape.i thought skip followed a diet like this before.eating 8oz meat 2 apples and 2oz nuts.also phil hernon had t-muscle do the same anybody have any input or comments

As will most bodybuilding choices, it's an individual thing...depending on how you react to it.

I know Lee Haney used fruit in his contest diets.

BW
    Where the world's elite athletes get their supplements:

www.trueprotein.com

BW

Comment

i eat fruit all throughout my contest prep all the way until showtime... I never not eat fruit, its an awesome cutting carb, at least for me it is..I eat fruits like cantaloupe, watermelon, green apples, bananas, and oranges...

but like BW stated, its an individual thing...

pudge
      " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

How would peaches and pears fit in here?

I like to make a peach smoothy with ice, fresh peaches and protein powder for breakfast.

Comment

wow, i dont know about that ManGuy, lol... that smoothie sounds good, heh. but i like to eat the fruits i stated above, they always worked for me... peaches i dont know about, but pears would be alright..for me atleast..

Pudge
          " A great man shows his greatness by the way he treats little men"

"Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who dont have dreams dont have much"

"if you're going through hell... keep going"

Comment

A couple of apples mid morning, and early afternoon keep me from going crazy by adding a little variety ...but I cut them out 4 weeks from the show.

Comment

Working...
            X